Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Last Copy???

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Copy???
SteveLightle
15 minutes and counting ...

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SteveLightle   Email SteveLightle         Edit/Delete Post     
I've noticed several people posting that their comic shops have sold out of Legion #24 ... many within hours of it going on sale.

I imagine this is only happening at smaller outlets that simply under ordered. I suppose the issue is still available at the bigger stores.

This certainly gives me mixed feelings. I've had issues of Spider-man, Wolfshead and Red Sonja sell through before ... and I'm always left worrying about the people who might have enjoyed having a copy if they had the opportunity. I am happy that the issue is selling, though. That's certainly welcome news!

Thanks for the support!

Steve Lightle

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Issue Thanks Steve!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
My comic guy tells me that Legion has seemingly forever sold the same number of copies, no matter who writes, draws, good economy, bad,...

If someone dies, someone else picks up the book. If they ran out,it would have been totally unexpected though I WARNED HIM! He is usually right, but I got him this time. They ran out and they are a big store.

Reprint!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got some extras. So if anyone couldn't get a copy, I'd be happy to send you one.

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Got mine today!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.