Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Devil-Fish

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Devil-Fish
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you know he or his people have made it into each of the different reality versions of the Legion thus far?

His first appearance was in SUPERBOY #202 May/June 1974 (pre-boot, pre-Crisis).

Then his people appeared in LEGIONNAIRES #7 Oct. 1997 (post-Crisis, pre-boot).

Recently, he appeared in TITANS/LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #2-4 2000 (post-boot, post-Crisis).

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
For me, I would like to see Devil Fish again sometimes soon!! Who's going to take care of all the Earth's ocean??
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dark bamf
?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dark bamf           Edit/Delete Post     
I must've missed the Titans/Legion crossover. But I really loved the Legionnaires #7 story, drawn by Adam Hughes. I especially loved the Bette Midler mermaid girl. [Smile]

Dave

--------------------
Hey! Where the hell is my bamf smiley?

'D'OH!'
--Dave Cockrum, 2003

From: Pine Bush, NY | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't get over the irony that Adam Hughes worked (briefly) on the spin-off book, LEGIONNAIRES, but never the main book, LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES. The fate of both titles at the time was so chaotic, it all seems moot now. Imagine Adam Hughes or someone of his caliber working on a "healthy" Legion book (that isn't spinning completely out of control toward its own inevitable self-destruction...)

TITANS/LEGION, thanks to the way it was written, now "never happened". So it now never existed to miss, Dave... (It did have nice art, but then, so did SUPERBOY'S LEGION. At least that was an "Esleworlds", so at least it really "did happen", even if in another reality. Doesn't this get confusing sometimes?)

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dark bamf
?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dark bamf           Edit/Delete Post     
Huh? [Laugh Out Loud]

Dave

--------------------
Hey! Where the hell is my bamf smiley?

'D'OH!'
--Dave Cockrum, 2003

From: Pine Bush, NY | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The TITANS/LEGION stories turned out to be a time-paradox and none of it ever happened.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
But still....it was SURE NICE to see Devil-Fish, a Dave Cockrum creation, to appear in that book, it was one of the surprise that I did not expect.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dark bamf:
Huh? [Laugh Out Loud]

Dave

Double Huh??? [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.