Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Any Steve Lightle work since that last posts?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Steve Lightle work since that last posts?
Stormseye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormseye   Author's Homepage   Email Stormseye         Edit/Delete Post     
The first comic I bought was a Legion of Super Heroes issue drawn by Steve Lightle, the one spotlighting Timber Wolf, and I was hooked on comics ever since. I have always appreciated his skill in creating faces with distinctive personalities, your dynamic page designs, and realistically dramatic shading. I have recently gotten back into comics when I noticed Alan Davis was doing some Xmen issues; sure some of these new guys are awfully good (Michael Turner, Greg Land) but I still crave Steve Lightle’s comics. What is he into now? Is that book the Exodus II by Steve Lightle the same guy? Anyone know if I can look forward to more of his work in comics?

--------------------
Peter Sun

From: San Fran. Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valor1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor1   Email Valor1         Edit/Delete Post     
I am not familiar with Exodus II but Steve Lightle has not been active in comics or comic fandom in quite some time.
His home page has not been updated in a couple of years :Steve Lightle Home page
There is an e-mail link there but I understand that he has not been responding to e-mails.

From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.