Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Welcome Matthew!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome Matthew!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking forward to your take on the Animated Legion with LSHit31c #10!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Me too! [Big Grin] I love the animated Saturn Girl! (So sad she's benched this season with that whole coma thing.) Can't wait to see what's coming up with the comic, though.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew K. Manning
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew K. Manning   Email Matthew K. Manning         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

You Saturn Girl fans shouldn't be disappointed. She takes quite a lead role in this issue, and even sees a bit more action than Lightning Lad.

And if you're curious in the meantime and have 9 quarters to spare, check out an issue of my Batman Strikes work. It'll give you an idea of my writing style, and of what sort of thing you can expect to see popping up in this book. There's a complete list of my work on my website/blog.

--------------------
www.matthewkmanning.com
www.comicspace.com/matthewkmanning

From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, welcome! Saturn Girl is one of my faves. [Smile]
I haven't read Batman Strikes but I'll check it out.

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.