Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ?? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ??
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guy's !!

i could see if i could get OLLY to 'visit' the CREATOR COSMOS section !!

what do you think ...

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
He may be working for the 'enemy' now but Olivier is more than welcome to drop on by. I do miss his work in some ways. His finally few issues of The Legion are among the best. I just now need to find the time to sit down and read his Avengers stuff.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
This is fairly off-topic, but Matty, that has GOT to be the Sexiest Avatar EVER! [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
If we can get him to stop by now and again, I'll give him (and any other pro) his own forum to interact with his fans.

Steve, Dave, and TnT's continued presence was the catalyst for them. Hopefully, they will migrite over here when they have the time.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
This is fairly off-topic, but Matty, that has GOT to be the Sexiest Avatar EVER! [Wink]

And yes, Matt is DAMN sexy! [Big Grin]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

hey Princess !!

you're gonna make me ULTRA Blush !!

Matthew.

[ July 07, 2003, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:

And yes, Matt is DAMN sexy! [Big Grin]
and !! you're gonna make me ULTRA Blush, too !!

Matthew.

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hell, I'm straight, and even I'm getting all misty....

We should hang that pic outside the clubhouse door to lure in a few more chicks.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

well i didn't know you cared !!??

Matthew.

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm... Look at that vaguely 'Calvin'-ish hair. Read his intelligent and well-thought out posts. Wonder at the continued use of Black & White pictures. Ponder the cooly serious and thoughtful gaze.

What happens when you combine these thoughts?

It's obvious... Matt's a green-skinned Coluan. Probably Brainiac 3. Dunno how I missed it before.

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

very funny [Big Grin] ..... Wayne !!!!

but please don't tell anyone else, i have a 12th Level Mind [Wink] .......

Matthew.

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I've picture proof as well... Just waiting to upload. He he he he... [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

how long till the upload ??? it's 1.20am here !!!

and i HAVE to go to bed, in the next 10 mins .....

Matthew.

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Was hoping Scott was about to throw it onto the website... Seems he's not. [Frown]

You might have to wait until early next week. What a tease... [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry. We went out to dinner for the first time in months with some friends. The surprise is loaded and ready. But I guess I missed Matthew's bed time. [Frown]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.