Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

This topic has been moved to Visionaries of Tomorrow.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Signed Comics Winners! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Signed Comics Winners!
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gail Simone:
Lash, I think I can personally guarantee that you will receive issue #37 in your package. [Smile]

I think Lash is gonna need new pantaloons...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capt._dallas
Co-Creator/Writer: Omega Chase

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capt._dallas           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gail Simone:
Congrats everyone...sorry I couldn't send one to everybody!

That's okay. Thanks for making this into a fun game!

--------------------
Omega Chase, available in stores in September: http://th3rdworld.com/comics.php

From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY Eryk!!!

And Pex, Outdoor Miner & Minesurfer!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail Simone
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail Simone   Email Gail Simone         Edit/Delete Post     
You're welcome, Cap...maybe I'll do the same with Bop at some later point here, since you've all been so nice.

Best,

Gail

Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the for the contest Gail & congrats to everyone that won!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Gail. It was really sweet of you to do this!

Congrats to everyone that won. And, OMG Lasher!!!!!
[Bouncing Boy]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I've been a good boy lately!! My karma is finally kicking in!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
That was fun.
We ought to see if we can all score some DC or Legion-relaunch 'swag' at Wizard World Dallas and play games like this a lot more.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!

You see... I figured two things:

1) The list thus far was thrust too far towards the obscure side. There weren't any "classic" Legionnaires on it. The remaining answer was probably one of them.

2) The "distinct names = distinct characters" rule hadn't really come into play yet, unless it was simply meant to prevent the Dawnstar = Shikari argument from coming into play. There was a good chance it was someone whose codename had changed, then.

Thanks so much, Gail!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Lets do this game again. It was fun looking through all my old issues of Who's Who in the LSH.

What ever happend to poor Vis Lad anyway?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, guys! (Eryk, I was using the same reasoning as you when I guessed Valor. Oh well)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I was *so* disappointed when you picked Duo Damsel before me, Kippers!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Pshaw! You shouldn't be, you're the one who won! [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I said "was". [Big Grin]

Seriously, I thought it would have really clever if the initial taking of "Triplicate Girl" and "Triad" out of the running was just a way of diverting attention from the fact that she'd actually had a completely different code name throughout most her existence!

[ August 20, 2004, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
YAY!

You see... I figured two things:

1) The list thus far was thrust too far towards the obscure side. There weren't any "classic" Legionnaires on it. The remaining answer was probably one of them.

2) The "distinct names = distinct characters" rule hadn't really come into play yet, unless it was simply meant to prevent the Dawnstar = Shikari argument from coming into play. There was a good chance it was someone whose codename had changed, then.

I just winged it.

Seriously, they were the first three codenames that came into my head upon reading that Mark Waid was involved.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.