Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » LSH #3 Cover B&Ws

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LSH #3 Cover B&Ws
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi All
Once again, thanks to Nightcrawler, here are the black and white versions of #3's cover.
Two variations and my suggestion as to where it should be cropped.
Hope you like them! [Smile]

-

-

-

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
oooh, nice. Lu looks very good here. Kinda sweet but there's something in her eyes that lets you know she isn't a push over at all. I also like the weeny little group of flying figures in the background.

And I know others have already said it, but thank you Barry for posting stuff like this here. It's great to get a peek at the creative process and . I think, makes us fans feel that we're involved on so many levels. Makes me feel all special. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Bevis! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful stuff as always - it's always lovely to see artwork without the colours every now and then just to appreciate the clean beauty of uncoloured works.

Thanks as always for sharing, Barry! [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
My absolute favorite of the three covers thus far. And I've loved each of them.

Thanks for these Barry!

And I like those Legionnaires in the background too. Nice touch.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I love these B&W previews. Thanks Barry! They help me catch little details I don't get in the color versions, like the above mentioned Legionnaires. I had to go back and look at the colored version to see them there. Much more distinct in your uncolored version.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
It's too bad that alien with the batwings got cropped out. I noticed him right away in that larger version. I also really like the architecture of the 31st century you've developed. Can't wait to see your alien architecture designs as well.

Thanks for sharing Barry [Smile]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Thanks again everyone - it's comments like these that make adding all the little details worthwhile! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
You just wait until the comic comes out and we disect it panel by panel and character by character [Big Grin]
I think I spotted some things in the b/w preview but I'll have to wait for color to be sure.

Thanks Barry, that'll be added to the gallery of you're previews sometime today.

LLL and Barry and Mark too!

[ November 19, 2004, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
And don't forget everybody's Favorite Boy Editor! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.