Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Costume Design sketches...up dated..TF added (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Costume Design sketches...up dated..TF added
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys!
Good observations Nightcrawler - the answer is 'yes' to both seeing the kids again and the significance of the make up of Lemnos' forces and the LSH roster! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!]

I wonder if any of them will be Legionnaires!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Barry you have any Lemnos designs and notes? [Wink] Last issue his costume appeared to be upsidedown M. heh...heheheh.

Anyways I love Terror Firma! I like those LSH kids as well. When is Poison Touch Kid joining?!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll dig out the Lemnos design sheets ASAP! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin Bounce]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! those are great! Each time i'm stunned by your designs, Barry.
From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottybones
Passive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottybones   Author's Homepage   Email Scottybones         Edit/Delete Post     
So is the chick with the advanced metabolisim & limited super-reflex & strength a reboot of Calorie Queen?
Just a thought.

scottybones

From: new jersey | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Two new designs sheets show up in the LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES: TEENAGE REVOLUTION -

-

Click for fullsize image

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, that last pic might make a good wallpaper with a bit of work. (I'm finally getting Photoshop, and I'll need something to practice with. [Smile] )

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcekada
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcekada   Email kcekada         Edit/Delete Post     
Timber Wolf appears to have a more traditional costume on the "Bronze Age" Legion cover.

Me likey!

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Barry. Great work as always. I love seeing your design work. Is that going to be Lyle's official costume? If so, what is the color scheme? If not, can you post what it will look like? Thanks, Cary.
From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Thanks guys!
Well as always I won't revealing the final version until after it debuts in the book...but when it does it'll be here on Legion World! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Hamz:
Hi, Barry. Great work as always. I love seeing your design work. Is that going to be Lyle's official costume? If so, what is the color scheme? If not, can you post what it will look like? Thanks, Cary.

quote:
Originally posted by Barry Kitson:
Thanks guys!
Well as always I won't revealing the final version until after it debuts in the book...but when it does it'll be here on Legion World! [Smile]

My best guesstimate.
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Just got my copy of LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES: TEENAGE REVOLUTION in the mail today.

I must say that while I enjoyed seeing all of the chracter designs on my computer, I REALLY enjoyed seeing them in print.

I highly reccomend to all that if you have the money, go out and get this. Support the Legion AND get a great tpb!

I loved seeing all the covers in the back of the book in print, sans the logos too!

Thanks for the extra goodies Barry!

LLLater!

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wayniac5
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wayniac5   Author's Homepage   Email wayniac5         Edit/Delete Post     
I got a great pic of PHASE from Barry about ten years ago....Glad I got him back in the day.

Barry, are you having any input into the animated series designs?

LEGION OF SUPERHEROES ANIMATED SERIES COSTUMES: CLICK HERE

--------------------
[img]http://www.nuvo.net/blog/wayneb/archives/popculture.jpg[/img]

CLICK to hear the Legion Techno Remix
http://www.nuvo.net/blog/wayneb/archives/008577.html

From: indianapolis | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.