Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » LSH'ers Barry Kitson, Dennis Calero, & 20+ others to appear @ The Baltimore Comic-Con

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LSH'ers Barry Kitson, Dennis Calero, & 20+ others to appear @ The Baltimore Comic-Con
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Former Legion artist Barry Kitson & current Legion artist Dennis Calero, plus 20+ former creators and artists will be appearing at the Baltimore Comic Con this Saturday & Sunday September 8th & 9th.

Check out the link here for Baltimore official site:

Baltimore Comic-Con

Barry will be doing sketches and signings all weekend. And as of right now, Barry is planning to appear at Mike Foggs's Annual cookout on Saturday night as well. Just not sure of the time based of the Awards show and all. Sounds like that will be a blast.

So start getting those sketch ideas, dig out those old issues of L.E.G.I.O.N, and get on some comfortable shoes.

Dennis will be there as well but I am not sure of his schedule and signing/sketching plans.

Also appearing former Legion artists & creators:

Bernard Chang, Howard Chaykin, Amanda Conner, Adam Hughes, Georges Jeanty, Leonard Kirk, Greg LaRocque, Mark McKenna, Jeffrey Moy, Phil Noto, Jimmy Palmiotti, Brandon Peterson, Jim Shooter Walter Simonson, Andy Smith, Chris Sprouse, Jim Starlin, Brian Stelfreeze, Karl Story, Dexter Vines, Mark Waid,
AND I am sure others that I have missed!

See you all in Baltimore!

LLLater!

[Ultra Boy - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep!
I will be there! My brother too, visiting from France.
Same as last year: same hotel near the airport, a rental car, and our tickets. We are set to go.
Just one difference: Last year, i arrived on saturday morning, taking an "early" flight and leaving on sunday night.
This time, we will be arriving on friday! Yeah! Our flight is scheduled to be landing around 6pm.

See you there!

From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Newell
In Bismoll We Trust

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Newell   Email Paul Newell         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm...A large list of past and present Legion creators....Even Jim Shooter!

Think this'll be where they announce the new Legion writer? [Smile]

--------------------
Paul Newell
Titan President

From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Newell
In Bismoll We Trust

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Newell   Email Paul Newell         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
SUNDAY

1:00-1:50 Spotlight on Jim Shooter
From his first work on Legion of Super-Heroes at age 13 to serving as Editor-in-Chief of Marvel Comics to founding Valiant, Defiant and Broadway, Jim Shooter has been a force to be reckoned with in comics. After years of little involvement with the industry, he has reentered the field with renewed vigor. His new firm, Illustrated Media, produces custom comics, and he’ll have at least one big project announced this weekend. Come hear what’s going on with this comics legend.

--------------------
Paul Newell
Titan President

From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Elastic Lad]

Could it really be?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe!!!!!

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.