Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » 1982 Interview with Keith Giffen

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1982 Interview with Keith Giffen
Mykey3000
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mykey3000   Author's Homepage   Email Mykey3000         Edit/Delete Post     
From Amazing Heroes, you can read it at my site!

I also got another issue, #46, that had an exhaustive Legion hero index. The writer credits Paul Levitz with helping. In the introduction he states "It should be noted that [Levitz] does not regard events established in the Adult Legion story and imaginary tales as valid parts of Legion Lore."

The list also decidedly lists "Karate King" (Val). It's unclear whether this was a name given by Levitz, or assumed by Chan.

--------------------
Mykey
Cosmic Teams!

From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Very cool. Your site is just an amazing piece of work.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just going through your site... It really is EXCELLENT!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for that!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The name "Karate King" comes from one of the alternate realities in LSH #300.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.