Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Technophobe's woes

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Technophobe's woes
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
In my need to be accepted and follow the rest of the herd I'd like to send you a picture to add as my avatar figure.

I know this has been explained before but as I am slow at grasping these principles could you please set it out in words of one syllable or less - I've spent about half an hour this afternoon attempting to send a picture for you but am none the better off for my efforts.

Thank you Nightcrawler and Lightning Lad for all your sterling efforts on our behalf, a big jug of kono juice is awaiting you....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sonnie, just a couple of questions. Is the pic you want to use already on line? If it is, you can just post a link and then I can make an Avatar from that. If the pic is not on-line e-mailing should be easy enough to do if your mail program allows for attachments and if the pic is not too big. When you say you had trouble sending the pic was it not going through? Just trying to clarify to help out.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and thank you, and everyone else who posts, Sonnie Boy. You guys are what make this all worth it. And after today I may take a Silver Ale instead of a Kono juice if that is okay. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Sonnie, just a couple of questions. Is the pic you want to use already on line? If it is, you can just post a link and then I can make an Avatar from that. If the pic is not on-line e-mailing should be easy enough to do if your mail program allows for attachments and if the pic is not too big. When you say you had trouble sending the pic was it not going through? Just trying to clarify to help out.

Already on line? Nah, sorry

E-mailing should be easy enough? Well I attatched it to a message from my hotmail account and sent it to the e-mail address in Nightcrawlers profile... several times.... each time it said it was sent then popped back into my account returned by the sadistic gods of the e-aether me fears!

so, anywhere else I can try sending it, if that isn't tooooo much of a leading question....

oh, and if you'll settle for silver ale I'll join you, kono juice is too sweet for my tastes.

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Try sending it to my e-mail address that you can access on this post. It could just be hotmail acting up. I know I have issues with my hotmail account which is why I rarely use it.
Sonnie
mere mortal

okay, it's been dispatched into the great blue nowhere so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed now...
Lightning Lad
Founder

Looks like the e-mail Luck Lords were with you this time. I've uploaded the pic and its ready for your use.
Sonnie
mere mortal

testing testing, 1..2..3...
Sonnie
mere mortal

Thanks again LL, it looks great!
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Say Sonnie, nice avatar and all, but ... what the heck am I looking at? It looks to me like some Mesopotamian earthenware or an abstract nose and mouth
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Say Sonnie, nice avatar and all, but ... what the heck am I looking at? It looks to me like some Mesopotamian earthenware or an abstract nose and mouth

If you haven't already Drake check out this thread for the full pic and an explanation by Sonnie B.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.