Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Something go wrong with the LegionPics forum?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something go wrong with the LegionPics forum?
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Right now, only one topic is visible in my default view, three in "All Topics" view. None have titles (so no link to click on), a "topic starter name, nor a "last posted" username - and all have a "last posting" date/time of 30 Nov 2020, 7am.

Something go wrong when you were trying to upload more topics Gary, or did the thing implode on its own?

[ August 11, 2003, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! You're right. I uploaded several new posts into the folder and forgot to NOT overwrite the existing files. Sorry, Varalent. Any posts made after I updated the last time were lost. My bad.

Next time I'll remember to only upload new files. There are actually about 40 posts in the forum right now, the program won't "see" them until I get a chance to close the board and reconfigure that forum. Maybe if it slows down enough tonight.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There are now 44 topics in the LegionPics forum. I'm not going to bump them all up, so if you'd like to view them you'll have to set the forum to "Show all topics."
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.