Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Strange error message? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Strange error message?
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Not sure about this as it actually did not stop the post from going through, but as it said to report this the the admin.

When I posted a reply to the Gail simone thread I got the following message after seeing the "hold tight we are talking you back to..." message.

It said
"cant open - cachepath/UBB_files/forums/forum1/00832.cgi

Exact error returned by operating system is

Stale NFS file handle.

Not sure if this is important but thought I would be a good little Faraway and do as the machine told me [Smile]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Its our cache error that has become common place. Looks like your post went through but thanks for letting us know Darden.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I've had problems psting and this message came up -

RequireVars) CachePath/search_index/active_topics.cgi: syntax error at CachePath/search_index/active_topics.cgi line 1616, near ","

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, can I post here? No luck at MMB. Cache stuff.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't post replies in Mission Monitor Board. I get the following:

An error has occurred:

(RequireVars) CachePath/search_index/active_topics.cgi: syntax error at CachePath/search_index/active_topics.cgi line 1616, near ","

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Testing...
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Test.
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Okay, that one went through-- I had a post bounce this morning.
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't suppose you've been drinking any strange soda pop, have you Pov?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Cache me if you can.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Tango and Cache.
Stu
Time Trapper

Cache and carry.
Stu
Time Trapper

Johnny Cache.
Stu
Time Trapper

You cache more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Stu
Time Trapper

Roseanne Cache.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.