Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » What happened to Numfie?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What happened to Numfie?
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
His posts on the LMBP tag-team thread now show him just as a "visitor," and his profile is no longer available! I hope he didn't get deleted by accident...? [Frown]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the re-occuring problem I mentioned earlier. I'll take care of it.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. There's a quirk in the UBB software for boards with 400+ members. For unknown reasons, some of the member files become corrupt. Infopop is aware of the problem, but does not know the cause or a way to prevent it. (Actually these problems can occur with the messages too.)

All they offer is a way to fix it. Something which I already know how to do.

So, if you notice this occuring or if it happens to you, just PM/e-mail me or Scott or the board and we'll fix it. DON'T PANIC! [Smile]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Nightcrawler!

Okay, okay, keep your heart rate dowbn, breathe slowly... breathe slowly...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
(Don't panic... must not panic...)

I-it's not working...!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I spoke to Numf the other day and he mentioned his problem (not THAT one- shhhh no-one's supposed to know about that, the one with his profile on this board.... [Wink] )but he was cool about it and said he'd just try again later and see what happened then....

I'm sure there will be more manic shennanigans from him soon...

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.