Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Is Colossal Boy still green?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Colossal Boy still green?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
For those of you who saw the old Colossal Boy graemlin as being green (I did not), can you tell me if this version is as well?

[Colossal Boy]

Also, is there anybody else who looks green (besides those who are supposed to) in the list of smilies?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, I don't know what he was before, but he's red/blue to me now.

(Not sure if that helps [Smile] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. And be sure to reload the page if it looks like the version we've had for awhile. That way the new one will replace the old one in your cache.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I never did see that effect but in IE if you don't have your settings (color quality) set to highest (32 bit) then most likely you won't get the full effects. We experience the same issues at work since we color code our different intranet channels.

And while we are on the topic of smilies (nice segue huh [Smile] ) we really need a sigh smilie. Maybe a depressed looking Chuck deflating with a puff of wind? I'm just not as good as Gary is in making these things.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh!! Ooh!! Can we get a *shrug* smiley too?? Pretty please???? [Good]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:

[Poverty Lad]

And I'll work on the sigh smiley. [Smile]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:

[Poverty Lad]
Ha. I always just thought of that as the Pov smilie. Never really considered the shrugging part.

quote:
And I'll work on the sigh smiley. [Smile]

Didn't mean to cause you extra work. Just when you have the time. Thanks Gary! [Hug]

[ July 09, 2005, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

[Poverty Lad]
Whoa.... [Eek!] ....I am awed. [Big Grin]

[ July 09, 2005, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Not sure if I'm happy about how these turned out, but hopefully these will do until I get it right.

[sigh] [shrug]

[ September 21, 2005, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is that Ron Karr?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Supposed to be.
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Not sure if I'm happy about how these turned out, but hopefully these will do until I get it right.

[sigh] [shrug]

Nice!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kon-L
the original clone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kon-L   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course no one should be using IE anyway! :-)

Please read this:

http://browsehappy.com/

I use Firefox rather than Safari myself, but either of those along with Opera, SeaMonkey and Flock are better than IE.

--------------------
-Kon-L
the original clone

From: CSCOUSA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Did anyone answer the original question? I keep forgetting who said they saw CB green.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.