Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Graemlin Tests Thread! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Graemlin Tests Thread!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
And a *sob* graemlin.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[sigh]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Who is that sighing?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott, gave me the idea of the sigh losing air, but since Chuck is used for [LOL] , I thought I'd use Ronn Kar [Ronn-Kar] . Not sure I like it though, so I'll probably change it.

[EDIT: Changed my mind and used Lana sighing after Superboy.]

[ September 23, 2005, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
[sigh]

So, we have a sigh... a choke, sob and chuckle graemlin completes the silver-age DC range of emotions!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And gasp. You can't run the full gamut of silver-age emotions without a gasp.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Quick Reference of Silver-Age Emotions:

sigh-- I wish something would happen.

choke-- Something happened, and it made me uneasy, or threatened to make me sad.

sob-- Something happened and it DID make me sad.

gasp-- I can't BELIEVE that happened, but it did!

chuckle-- Something-- possiby harmful or degrading-- happened to someone else!

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Give me some Legion panels to work with.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
And a *sob* graemlin.

"How will I ever tell them back in Smallville that their "Super-Hero" flunked out of the Super-Hero Club?..." [sob]

"He doesn't know how mad I am about him..." [sigh]

Nightcrawler
Founder

[gasp] "I-I feel nothing! I mean...it's as if there were no fire!"

[gasp] "I can't! I feel weak suddenly!"

[gasp] "I-I don't know what happened to me! I collapsed and the thieves escaped!"

"You...you're right! [gasp] ...It's affecting me, too, now! I-I can't breathe!...I feel terribly weak! Help me, Superboy!...I-I'm dying!"

"My memory is restored! I recall everything now!... [gasp] I don't come from Krypton!"

"And so I took off in my oneman vessel, which instead of reaching Earth, drifted in space till a short while ago! ... [gasp] The rest you know!"

Nightcrawler
Founder

[chuckle] "-- incredibly, my invention can broadcast my voice, through the time-barrier, into the far-distant future!"
Nightcrawler
Founder

"Thanks, cousin Superman!... [choke] You mean I'll come live with you?"

[choke] "... this is my big chance to prove to the world I can handle emergencies on my own! I--mustn't fail!"

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
[chuckle]

*tee hee!*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That choke, sigh and chuckle are especially fantastic. I'm all ennui-esque re: the gasp. [Wink]

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Who is that sighing?

It looks like Lana Lang, FC

[ September 27, 2005, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.