Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » LSH Villain Guides...?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LSH Villain Guides...?
Nihilism Lad
Using my nihilism-casting powers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nihilism Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I've been lurking here until recently, basking in all the Legion goodness. I love the various features in the Encyclopedia Galactica section...but is there a chance that someone with the time/resources could create a guide to LSH villains similar to the various guides on the heroes found there? Ya know, The Fatal Five, Mordru, the Time Trapper, Universo, Starfinger, Stargrave, I could go on. I am familiar with most if not all, but would love to know more, and the format on the EG section is fantastic.

Thanks!

--------------------
LONG LIVE THE LEGION

Oh, and bring back Bouncing Boy.

From: Shabadoo, the Nihilists' World | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Eventually. I plan to add more as time permits.

For now, you can check out DC Comics Encyclopedia - Pre/Post-Boot (2004) & Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe - Pre-Boot (1985-1988) for information of various Legion-related villains.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nihilism Lad

I have the DC Encyclopedia, which owns. I don't think there's an entry for the Time Trapper, though, and the Mordru entry doesn't really address his time fighting the LSH. Of course, thanks to continuity, that stuff "didn't happen".

--------------------
LONG LIVE THE LEGION

From: Shabadoo, the Nihilists' World | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nihilism Lad

Thanks for the Who's Who link...just what I was looking for!

--------------------
LONG LIVE THE LEGION

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've been spending a lot of time in the EG forum too lately, something I never did before. I have to say, you really can get lost in there! I barely got anything done at work yesterday [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Check out the Legion Help File, which you'll find a link to in the EG section as well.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.