Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » like, WOW!! with all the avatars!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: like, WOW!! with all the avatars!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Though I haven't seen fit to change mine since August 23-- possibly a record-- because I love this Chris Sprouse image of Tenzilnova, I did peruse the avatars tonight and was WAY impressed with all the animation and new images!

SOMEONE or someoneS deserve a pat on the back and a "Great work"!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Embarrassed] And now I feel bad, as I just removed a few of the larger kb ones until I can shrink them down.

I've been trying to spruce things up a bit. Slowly making my way through the list adding a few as I go.

[ September 13, 2005, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
[Embarrassed] And now I feel bad, as I just removed a few of the larger kb ones until I can shrink them down.

I've been trying to spruce things up a bit. Slowly making my way through the list adding a few as I go.

Gary, the "live-action" Cosmic Boy-in-bustier-mode looked so damn hot, that i wondered where it originally came from?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
One of these?

-  -

They are both from fellow LW member joe mondo.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The changes you've done are great! It'slike something new every day - this morning I just saw Outdoor Miner telelporting (excuse me, negating distance... whatever....)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Just had a browse through the ava again....loving all the new stuff. Might have to change mine soon too!!!

quote:
One of these?

-  -

Indeed. Mondo Joe is widely regarded as one of the greats in the superhero photomanip community.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
Just had a browse through the ava again....loving all the new stuff. Might have to change mine soon too!!!

quote:
One of these?

-  -

Indeed. Mondo Joe is widely regarded as one of the greats in the superhero photomanip community.
This Mondo Joe is a really hot guy... [Drool]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Mondo is the artist, not one of the models. Of course I'm sure he's hot too.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

So where can i see more of these clever reproductions, Gary?
Nightcrawler
Founder

He used to have a website that is no longer around. I saved most of mine from the LegionPics Yahoo! [then eGroups] group. But, most of them can be seen together with the rest of the avatars.

Using the search funtion in the Bits forum, shows that he still has a few on the web - Joe Mondo's New Legion Manips.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
There is a nice selection of Mondo's work Here

If you like Photomanips, that is a great site to visit. I post there as well and I belive Monkey-Eater Lad does too.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Hi Gary and Deddy,

I spent the last few minutes in total ecstacy - the manip models for the Golden Age Flash, Silver Age Hawkman (among others) are so flamin' hot!!!!! [Yes] [Big Grin]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That "Golden Age Flash running across water" manip may be the best I've ever seen! WOW. Lots of stuff I've not seen before, thanks for the links!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And I *adore* the MADMAN one! Excellent!

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.