Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Search (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Search
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Not sure if this has been mentioned or noted, but the search function seems to be messed up.

I was trying to find the Villains United or Secret Six threads in GYM'LL to update for a new news item, and multiple title searches found nothing. Only when I searched under "entire post" did I find anything... in the thread for the Outsiders. [Confused]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I moved everything around and added VOM topics to just about every forum. I haven't logged on at a time in which it was slow enough to close us down long enough to reset everything.

Thus, everything will be out of whack until I can close us down to fix it.

Sorry.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Its pretty quiet right now. Or I can try when I'm up in the middle of the night hacking my head off.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There's actually 8 of us around. But, I think it's the usual crowd.

Ok guys this is your 5 minute warning...we'll be back when I'm done.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Done. Although Spaceopoly has an issue that I'll need to deal with later.
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Gary! [Hug]

Didn't wanna give Reboot a coronary with a multiple thread... [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Searching seems to work fine for me. If anyone experiences a difficulty, please post it here and be as specific as possible.

Post a link if you can. Otherwise tell me what you were searching for and where. Thanks!

[ April 14, 2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
[Gary fixed the glitch that had locked plain "members," or me at least, out of posting in SPHQ ...]

Two now-vanished difficulties to report:

The list of my recent posts (via my public profile) now is pulling up all of them. It had only been providing the five or six most recent, and refusing to list any more, as of two days ago.

The odd partial-and-broken results on a keyword search seem to have stopped, as well. (Multiple entries in the results would point to the same thread, but only one would be complete with the "Date" and the "Forum," and the others would have gibberish in their links from the forum number onwards.)

[ April 14, 2006, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
Two now-vanished difficulties to report:

The list of my recent posts (via my public profile) now is pulling up all of them. It had only been providing the five or six most recent, and refusing to list any more, as of two days ago.

Except that... at least in my case, while it is indeed displaying 50 results, they don't seem to be my 50 most recent posts.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

It's cause I only fixed the forums search details. You guys are talking about a whole other animal.

I'll shut us down for several hours sometime this weekend and do everything!

Nightcrawler
Founder

Is it better now? I still haven't tackled the Spaceopoly riddle, but I did close us down last night and do the rest of the stuff you guys are asking about.
Pov

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Is it better now?

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hey i'm having trouble finding an old thread.

should be in Bits.. named Qward 3006 (or 3005) something like that.

should i just start a new one?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

If it exists, then it's here.

So far there doesn't appear to be a topic by that name, can you give me more information as to what it was about and perhaps a keyword to search for?

[ May 28, 2006, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm. i have tried some keywords in the search that should show up in that thread but not many other places. to no success.

Cosmos King
Saturnine Queen
Lightning Lords

i'll have to think of some more...

thanks!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.