Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Which board would I use? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which board would I use?
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
I was considering putting up some info and a link about a LSH-based PBeM. Since it involves the Legion, I know that it shouldn't be on the Anywhere Machine. Since it wouldn't be played on the board itself, wasn't sure if Spaceopoly was appropriate?

Any ruling or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I would guess the main Legion board would be appropriate. Though I have no idea what a PBeM is.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Play by Email -- a role-playing game done by mail. The GM posts a situation to a mailing list or website group, and the others respond.
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
That actually sounds like a ton of fun.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
We used to have PBeM stuff in Bits I think. But the Legion forum is appropriate too.

Which game Seth (not sure if you want me to use your real name on the board)?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Well I did introduce myself by my name when I posted my introduction; so, whichever name you prefer. [Smile]

Well, I was talking to Kaos about advertising for Smallville Legion... but there is a possibility of resurrecting lshsim? We'd have to basically come up with a summary/ending for the Durla mission to clear the board for new players... but it might be doable.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thomas (Kaso/Blue Battler) might rather do the sim I think. We could always ask him if we could get him to post anywhere but the Anywhere Machine. [Smile]

And I'm sorry, Carrie, I must have missed your intro or its since just slipped my mind.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

That's Kaos? Well he did mention that he'd tried advertising on here some time ago... just not the ID.

No worries on the name. I had to go back myself and check if I'd used it or not? [Smile]

Lightning Lad
Founder

His ID here is named after his favorite CoH character.
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
And first COH charater. [Big Grin]

Look, Scott-- I'm posting outside Anywhere Machine! ;-)

Kid, PBEMs are a lot of fun, especially when there's a lot of momentum in the game.

Now if Scott could just find time in his schedule, he could come back to lshsim and we could find out if Garth was ever going to accept Imra-trapped-in-the-body-of-Saturn Queen-Ardeen.

I'm of the opinion he just prefered blondes to redheads. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

I should hope that Yera's being saved is part of the wrapup needed to get new players in? [Wink]

Not to mention seeing a family tree loop back in on itself, if things keep progressing between Jeka and Ren? [Hmmm?]

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.

Don't worry. I'm fond of the lil' shapeshifter. [Big Grin]

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I know a certain sexy young Wiccan who misses Brainy [Wink]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Guys I'm so lost to all the PBeMs that I didn't even remember that Imra's mind was trapped in Saturn Queen's body. I'd have to start fresh if I did play.
Blue Battler
Honorary

Heh.

It's not surprising, Scott. For a while we were playing so many PBEMs that I was spending a couple hours a night posting ...

Remember the Adventurers? I really miss that game ...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.