Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Which board would I use? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which board would I use?
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That one I could not forget. Sam was my first truely self-created PBeM character. I'm kind of proud of him. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Bee actually first appeared in a game that was run by AtomJLA, but I don't think it went on very long. He didn't really shine until the Adventurers.

It was a fun game. [Big Grin]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Those couple years playing PBEM's daily were golden times in my memory. During that time I was faithful, in fact fanatic about posting. It meant something to me, and I just thrived on posting and thinking about creating really fantastic posts. Then, Chris Highland and Ron and that bunch broke my heart by crapping on my Dawnstar, and I lost my momentum for all the games. Once Scott got me into real games like CoH and CoV and finally WoW, I was totally lost to on-line rpg's. I always want to post, but can't make myself do it.

If there was a big enough committed group, with some fresh blood and fresh interaction potential, I would try to get stoked again. Last year I was very happy posting in some adult groups, but some really dangerous individuals got involved and ruined those groups. Since Hurricane Katrina happened, I think I've posted maybe five times in all my games. Shoot, I faithfully used to post to 15 PBEM's at one time.

Matthew Baugh is a wonderful GM and he still runs a bunch of various LOEG (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) rpg's. I am supposed to be playing Audra Barkley (The Big Valley, 1960's television) in one and Angelique (Dark Shadows, 1960's television) in another. Anyway, life's circumstances and the ebb and flow make some timing really right for these things.

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Guys I'm so lost to all the PBeMs that I didn't even remember that Imra's mind was trapped in Saturn Queen's body. I'd have to start fresh if I did play.

Well... you're trying to remember a plotline from February 2003, that happened because of events in April 2002. We forgive you. [Big Grin]

(And before you ask, I had to go back and search the archives for the dates. [Wink] )

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.