Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » 1/11/08 Issues

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1/11/08 Issues
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok. As some of you are aware several files were corrupted and needed to be replaced by our back ups. Some of today's posts (and the shoutbox) have been lost for good. If you notice a problem that does not have a post by me acknowledging it, please post a link to this topic so that I may restore as much as I can.

Thanks and Sorry!

[ January 12, 2008, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I had to bump a couple of threads in SPHQ there that existed, but weren't showing up (except, through the magic of Bizarro logic, in search). Anything you can do to fix that globally without needing to locate and bump every one?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, your postcount loves teh bump... [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have to close down the board and rebuild the meta data. I'll try to work on that tonight.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I forget I've I've posted this or not (I know I tried to once but couldn't), but the Legion Quotes game thread from Spaceopoly is among the missing.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Actually, it appears that several pages of Spaceopoly topics are missing. I'll try to figure it out whn I log into my home computer.
Nightcrawler
Founder

This the one? Looks like it's back, not sure if it's damaged from the server hiccup though.
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Hiccup? I was thinking "projectile vomit"

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
'Boot, I told you to stop bellydancing in front of the servers... [No] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Actually, it was your virus, from when you were fooling around with it the night before...

[ January 13, 2008, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.