Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » How long did it take ??

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How long did it take ??
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
So how long to did take you TWO, to create this amazing 'LEGION WORLD' ??

and how long has it been in ORBIT ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nightcrawler can best answer that but we both kinda had the same idea and he just ran with it. He's put a lot of time (not to mention money) into getting this planet into orbit and deserves some props!

Here's to Nightcrawler!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott's being modest.

This board wouldn't be here without him. He let me play around and learn and when something had to be done, he did it.

Thanks, Scott!

As far as the time frame goes, well the idea came to me that fateful night at HQ. I think I contacted Scott a day or two later. Unfortunately, my trip to New York postponed things several days. And then I had difficulty getting the license. In actual setting up time, I'd say a little less than a week.

[ July 06, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
[bump]

Bumped partly because this was the oldest post on the Legion board (and it looked so awfully lonely way back there) and partly becasue I can't let a day go by without prostrating myself in eternal gratitude to our esteemed Founders!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:

prostrating

Tee hee!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, a Merry Christmas to our founders, and a big thank you too!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Kewl! Hey Teeds! In a way, we're responsible for LEGION WORLD too! *tee hee!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Kewl! Hey Teeds! In a way, we're responsible for LEGION WORLD too! *tee hee!*

Yes! I blame you two for this! [Big Grin]

And thanks, IB!

[ December 25, 2003, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewNolan
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndrewNolan   Email AndrewNolan         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy holidays and a very big thank you to our founders. Legion World is great!
From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! Happy Holidays, AN2001!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.