Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » We're Baaackk... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: We're Baaackk...
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
The First post back in this forum [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry. It would have been up sooner, but I had to do some set up and troubleshooting first.

I also attempted those hacks that we have, but this board seems impervious to them. [Mad]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just a newbie when Legion World was so cruelly ripped from my grasp.

Seriously, very glad you're back. I couldn't bring myself to post on the DC message boards. It was like visiting a trailer park, when this is a castle.

Also just wanted to check that I was still registered, since I forgot when exactly I joined this esteemed group.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
*puuuurrrrrrrrr*...

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I also attempted those hacks that we have, but this board seems impervious to them. [Mad]

But ya gotta get the Quick Reply workin'. ya gotta [Smile] - Did ya tick the wrong box during the setup or somethin'?

Seriously - any idea why? [Confused]

[ August 21, 2003, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this the appropriate place for a gratuitous post?

I see I've been volunteered for duty here. There goes the neighbourhood.

Maybe Arachne & I can put in some Canadian content laws. And since Faraway is here too, we'll insist on British spelling. So remember, it's "favourite", "colour", "centre" and don't say "skedgle", it's "shedgle". Then EDE can delete it all. [Wink]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

Maybe Arachne & I can put in some Canadian content laws. And since Faraway is here too, we'll insist on British spelling. So remember, it's "favourite", "colour", "centre" and don't say "skedgle", it's "shedgle". Then EDE can delete it all. [Wink]

Well, I'm once more free of responsibility [Big Grin]

And right behind you on the spelling [Smile]

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i have really missed this place and you guys !!!

i'm glad LEGION WORLD is back !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:

Matthew.

i have lost around 40 posts though !!! but not to worry, i'm sure i'll be past the 700 mark again, in a day or so .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Is this the appropriate place for a gratuitous post?

Hey, don't forget me. I may live in the States, but I'm Canadian as maple syrup and beavers. [Smile]
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

Matthew.

i have lost around 40 posts though !!! but not to worry, i'm sure i'll be past the 700 mark again, in a day or so .....

Matthew.

I lost about 40 as well. And I was so proud of myself having gotten over 100. [Invisible Kid]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:

But ya gotta get the Quick Reply workin'. ya gotta [Smile] - Did ya tick the wrong box during the setup or somethin'?

Seriously - any idea why? [Confused]

Not sure. That's part of the problem. It may have something to do with the fact that this board is more complex and than the other. Everytime I try something here I get a lot of error messages and I am forced to undo it.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
ah........home, at last!!! Away from DC MB, no less! *kissing LW floor* And do us a favor?!?!? Stay away from those virus - (watch out another one - called Bigof or something)...make sure that does NOT happen again!!! Allright? Swear to god and die? Pinky finger? okay? Good! a [Colossal Boy] [Love]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I couldn't bring myself to post on the DC message boards. It was like visiting a trailer park, when this is a castle.

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

Excellent comparison STF!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Well its great to be back even though I lost around 230 posts plus Legion World Wrestling has been closed down. I am still glad to be here!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.