Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Trophy Room?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trophy Room?
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, that is so much cooler than "Legion Direct" or whatever it used to be.

I feel like I'm actually on duty in the Trophy Room (being a moderator here and all). Only no one ever stops by...I'm like the Maytag Repairman on Legion World. [Laugh Out Loud]

Anyway, LOVE the new name for this forum! Creative, and more Legionesque (obviously the whole point!).

I also like the "Bits of Legionnaire Business" forum renaming as well, but I don't Mod that one so I'm not as apt to post there... (not that I'm offering Gary!!) I've got enough to do keeping on top of this forum! [Wink] [Laugh Out Loud]

Keep up the great work!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Omni! You sounded so lonely I just had to post to say "Hi".

I agree that the new name is much cooler than before. Makes it sound like we're in the clubhouse.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah. I meant to make the names more "Legionesque" before we opened for business, but I was in a hurry to get started and then everything was happening faster than I expected. I'm trying to catch up now. [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Charma-ed, I'm sure.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I suggest changing "More Action/Adventure Comics" to "The Time Institute" since any comics discussed there will natuarally take place in setting other than the 30th century.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
I suggest changing "More Action/Adventure Comics" to "The Time Institute" since any comics discussed there will natuarally take place in setting other than the 30th century.

Guardians of the Galaxy. Flash. Impulse. Anything else non-Legion related.

Thanks for the suggestion, but if I put things to a vote here, we'd be arguing about this stuff until the cows came home. Maybe if/when we add a forum? Or maybe not, Scott and I are fickle. [Razz]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:

Thanks for the suggestion,

Oh, you're welcome. [Wink]

Honestly, it was not meant as a criticism. Merely an observation that everything would be better if things were done MY way. [Big Grin]

(hmmm.. ever notice how people slowly take on the personalities of their avatars? [Smile] )

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Time Institute is a pretty good one...like someone points out "legionesque". Cool! I am all for the changes whatever you feel the best in our interest.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Poor Omni! You sounded so lonely I just had to post to say "Hi".

Darned neighborly of you Varalent! Maybe we can hang out and play a little virtual D&D, just like real Legionnaires do in their downtime?

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
(hmmm.. ever notice how people slowly take on the personalities of their avatars? [Smile] )

Now that you mention it, PB...! [Laugh Out Loud] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
I've got enough to do keeping on top of this forum!

I'm glad one of us is!

p.s. I C UR IP!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[bump]

This was the thirteenth topic on the former Trophy Room forum.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.