Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » What ever happened to the Legionpics project?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What ever happened to the Legionpics project?
Kevin
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin   Author's Homepage   Email Kevin         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember a few months ago someone mentioned taking the files from Legionpics and moving them to a new location site where would that be?
LLLater,
Kevin

From: Metro NYC also known as NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
We are still in the process of gathering the information together into one central location. Graybird is gathering the files up for the individuals that helped out in saving them and once he has them all he'll be submitting to me a CD-R of all the pics. Then I'll work out the new site which will feature them and any new work.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
That gathering of the saved files had a couple holes blown in it for a while, with LW.net being ill (thus no central place for announcements) and then with my being ill.

A sizable chunk of e-mail space is now available. Each member of the team will be contacted in turn about sending a CD-R or e-mailing the files to one location.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott, not sure if you ever got my original message about LegionPics.com coming available. I figure you may have missed it with the move and all.

I noticed that the domain was available and, since I didn't hear back from you, I bought it myself. I'll continue to hold onto it and when you're ready, I'll set it up so that it redirects to your LegionPics.net.

If we ever need an additional name, it'll be there.

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.