Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Antennae Boy Radio

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Antennae Boy Radio
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!
Fantastic new feature NC. I'm loving it.
I've been waiting to hear The Wedding of Bouncing Boy for years, thank you so much for finding that. It's funny too, that I wasn't expecting..don't know why, in retrospect it's pretty obvious.
Some of the music I've never even heard of before. It's a real treat.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks YK! Scott found the mp3 of that song.

References used in the list of music -

Legion Omnicom

Legion Abstract

Legion Song Lyrics

(I'm moving this to SPHQ as this is in reference to a feature on the boards more than to the comics/Legion)

[ April 19, 2009, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

That's cool. I wasn't all that sure where a thread about it belonged anyway but I also wanted to be sure people noticed the new feature.

Are you going to add veryvery's podcasts? That would be awesome!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought about that and the other Legion-related podcasts, but if I do they'd be in another player.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

I could go for that. I still think it's a very cool feature.

Are you willing to take requests? Kryptonite, It's Not Easy Being Me, Sunshine Superman or any of that sort of thing?

Taking a look around I can see super hero songs are common enough but it's kinda hard to find Legion-specific songs.

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[grin]

quote:
...That's really super, Supergirl
How you stopped the universe from dying
But you're never gonna' stop me crying
And I feel like you're trying
Hard to sweep me like dirt
Underneath your cape
Well, I might be an ape
But I used to feel super...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Yk:
I could go for that. I still think it's a very cool feature.

Are you willing to take requests? Kryptonite, It's Not Easy Being Me, Sunshine Superman or any of that sort of thing?

Taking a look around I can see super hero songs are common enough but it's kinda hard to find Legion-specific songs.

Sure. Kryptonite and Superman (It's Not Easy Being Me) are already added.

And now Sunshine Superman per YK's request.

Just as long as the music is Legion-related in some way (Superman being a member counts).

[ April 19, 2009, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Gary! Super addition to Legion World.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.