Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Let's play "Apprentice...Legion Style" (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Let's play "Apprentice...Legion Style"
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates
Mysa
XS

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonelegionfan
Defender Of The Legacy Of Rassilon (Gallifrey:Planet Of The Time Lords)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonelegionfan   Author's Homepage   Email numberonelegionfan         Edit/Delete Post     
Think fast...it's bumpin' time!

--------------------
The best way to find out where you're from is to find out where you're going and then work backwards.
Where are you going?
I don't know!

Spooooooon!!!

From: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Spark

M'Onel

Mysa

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Live Wire
Invisible Kid
M'onel

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
Apparition
Live Wire
Umbra
Mysa

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonelegionfan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonelegionfan   Author's Homepage   Email numberonelegionfan         Edit/Delete Post     
9th round Legion send backs with 3 "strikes" or more are: Umbra (4), XS (3), Apparition (3), Mysa (4), Live Wire (4), M'onel (3)

The above are gone back to the Legion and do not make it to the next round.

Candidates who received 1 or 2 strikes are:Brainiac 5 (1), Chameleon (1), LeViathan/Shrinking Violet (1), Dreamer (1), Gates (2), Spark (2), Invisible Kid (2)

Everyone else received no strikes.

So the list for Round 10 with 6 candidates eliminated is:

Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid
Spark
Shrinking Violet/LeViathan
Gates

My picks for Round 10:
Brainiac 5
Gates

Tallies for Round 10 will be next Wednesday.

--------------------
The best way to find out where you're from is to find out where you're going and then work backwards.
Where are you going?
I don't know!

Spooooooon!!!

From: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5
Spark
Gates

numberonelegionfan

Since there have been only myself and one other voting for this round I will let it go until Monday just in case there are more people who'd like to vote.

--------------------
Where are you going?
I don't know!

Spooooooon!!!

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops!

Gates

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Totally spaced off this game. Strikes for:

Spark
Gates

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Double oops.

Spark
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

(just because I think it'd be more interesting to see what Gates and Vi would do if they won)

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Braniac 5
Spark
Shrinking Violet/Leviathan

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonelegionfan

10th round Legion send backs with 3 "strikes" or more are: Brainiac 5 (4), Gates (4), Spark (4), Shrinking Violet/LeViathan (4)

The above are gone back to the Legion and do not make it to the next round.

Candidates who received 0-2 strikes are:
Invisible Kid (1), Apparition (0)

So the list for the Final Round 11 with 4 candidates eliminated is:

Invisible Kid
Apparition

*Slight change:This final tally is for the one you want to stay on as R.J.'s assistant:

My final Round 11 pick for R.J.'s assistant:
Invisible Kid

Tallies for Round 11 will be approx. next Wednesday...and then after that, stay tuned for LSV Academy Teacher (Tarik the Mute's apprentice)

--------------------
Where are you going?
I don't know!

Spooooooon!!!

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Invisible Kid - Post-Boot]
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Kid
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.