Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Ultimate Favorite Legionnaire Survivor! (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Ultimate Favorite Legionnaire Survivor!
sensory lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sensory lad   Email sensory lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mon
Luornu

Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
M'Onel
Triad

Something about Thom just seems cool.

--------------------
Just spouting off.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Boy, this is tough.
Let's make Thom a star -

Eliminate Triad and M'Onel

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
And, we're done!

With 21 Legion Worlders weighing in for this, the final round, we have the following results...

MON-EL returns to the Phantom Zone with 16 votes.

Because of a tie for the second elimination, the votes from the previous round were factored in. And thus STAR BOY returns to the past as Danny Blaine because he received 13 votes.

Our all-time favorite Legionnaire is...

TRIPLICATE GIRL/DUO DAMSEL/TRIAD
[Triplicate Girl] [Duo Damsel] [Triad]

I want to thank Invisible Brainiac for providing us another great Survivor game, Thanks IB! Hope you're having fun here in the U.S.

[ June 18, 2004, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, thanks IB! As always these are great fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh no!!! I missed the end!
I totally approve of the winner, though. Go Lu!!! [Triad]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
D'OH!! I missed the end too. Oh well, probably would not have mattered, I;ve been trying to boot Lu for a few rounds now...
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
All right!
way to go, Lu!!!

thanks, IB. sorry for your sake Zoe didn't do too hot.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Lu is cool. Of course, should she be unable to perform the duties of Legionnaire Survivor champion, Thom must be ready to step in.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't believe it, but your right she is cool.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Gary, for tallying the results, and thanks to all of you guys for playing! It's been lots of fun, and I couldn't have done it without your support.

Great to "see" you guys again, btw!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Great to see you back, IB! Hope it's for awhile.

As for the results, I love Lu to death and I'm glad to see her win...although I must admit I voted against her since she always seems to win these Survivor games. I guess if the record isn't broke, don't try fixing it! [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
D'Oh.... I always miss the important bits.

Lu? Sheesh. What a rip. [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.