Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » New Game! SYNOPSIS!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Game! SYNOPSIS!!!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
One person posts the issue number (be specific which title and era) and the next person gives a brief synopsis of what happened in that issue.

An example follows:

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Superboy/LSH #203

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Invisible Kid is crushed to death, by Validus.

V3 LSH#3?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
The team starts to gather, Roxxas makes his presence known by shipping Blok's body to Garidan and Mon-El bursts from his grave!

v.4 #12

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, Drake, I think you were giving the synopsis for V4 LSH #3. V3 LSH #3 was when the Legion was fighting the LSV.

So, you're issue # can be next-

V4 #12...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Impulse I
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impulse I   Email Impulse I         Edit/Delete Post     
V4 # 12 takes place on Winath, with Legion Battling Roxxas in the Lightning Ring Plantation. Cham is injured, Celeste is injured and Jo is "chronal howizerted' to the distant past.

?? RIght?

From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by deanlegion:
Actually, Drake, I think you were giving the synopsis for V4 LSH #3. V3 LSH #3 was when the Legion was fighting the LSV.

So if the Baxter series was vol.3, then what was vol.2?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Impulse I
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impulse I   Email Impulse I         Edit/Delete Post     
Baxter series of LSH is v. 3, v.4 is the 5YG Legion
From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Vol. 2 was the Legion series that took over SUPERBOY. Vol. 1 was the 4 issue reprint series before that.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I guess it would have been helpful to list the commonly agreed upon eras...

Adventure Comics (late 50's and 60's)
V1 LSH (4 issue reprint series)
Action Comics (60's and early 70's)
Superboy (early 70's)
Superboy/LSH (70's)
V2 LSH (70's and 80's)
V3 LSH (Baxter)
V4 LSH (TMK)
V4 Legionnaires (preboot)
V4.5 LSH (postboot)
V4.5 Legionnaires (postboot)
Legion (current)

We can include miniseries by name, like Legion Lost, Legion Worlds, Legends of the Legion, etc etc.

Sorry if this game is starting off kinda clunky!

So, lessee... where were we?

Impulse I, I do believe your synopsis of V4 #12 was right, so it's your turn to pick an issue....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, looking up answers in the Legion.hlp file not only is incredibly dorky and lame-ass {rueful smile} but will get you incredibly confused. Its author, Chaim Keller, is about the only person who's NOT using the "commonly agreed upon eras" list Dean provided above.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Players who don't have to look up the issues to recall the synopsis are the coolest ones....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Impulse I
Applicant

I didn't even bother looking up that issue, I remember reading it front to back SEVERAL times.. it was a very good issue [Smile]

But moving on... the next issue will be V.4 #41

Proty II
The Weirdo Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Proty II   Author's Homepage   Email Proty II         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning Lad leaves Imra for Rokk, Kent Shakespeare joins a nudist colony.

--------------------
Yes, but now I'm back! I'm back FROM the future!

Vist Hyperion Ranch!
Guided tours of Chateau Crowbar now available!

http://hometown.aol.com/kidcrowbar/myhomepage/ranch.html

From: Hyperion Ranch, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Impulse I
Applicant

HAHA!!! I wish!! I would love to have seen Kent join a nudist colony!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.