Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion of Super-Villains MEGA-SURVIVOR game! (THE FINAL ROUND) (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Legion of Super-Villains MEGA-SURVIVOR game! (THE FINAL ROUND)
Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
Here are my four choices:

Brainiac 4
Beauty Blaze
Ron-Karr
Dev-Em

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Beauty Blaze
Calorie Queen
Dev-Em
Ron-Karr

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it was Brainiac 4, Ron-Karr, Dev-Em, and Calorie Queen who were asked to leave in the end. There was a little bit of stuffing of the ballot box here at the end (you KNOW who you are) but I'm not going to dwell on that. Instead, let me introduce the members of the survivor LSV! (I have to admit, I'm a little... I guess bored would be the right word... with the final team. They're very classic, but no real surprises.)

Beauty Blaze
Chameleon Chief
Charma
Cosmic King
Esper Lass
Echo
Lady Memory
Lazon
Lightning Lord
Micro Lad
Mist Master
Nemesis Kid
Ol-Vir
Quicksand
Radiation Roy
Silver Slasher
Sun Emperor
Titania
Saturn Queen
Tarik the Mute

A BIG thanks to everyone who played, and come on over and check out my new game, the the 25 most powerful Legionnaires, in my sig! I'm getting ready to do the first tabulation, and it should be interesting!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.