Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » GENERAL COMICS ALPHABET SOUP (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 39 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39   
Author Topic: GENERAL COMICS ALPHABET SOUP
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Magilla Gorilla
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papapaul
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papapaul   Author's Homepage   Email papapaul         Edit/Delete Post     
Plastic Man
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
?!?

What happened to "N" and "O"?

[ October 19, 2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Bicycle Repair Man ]

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Plastic Man isn't an animal, either. (Though I supposed he could stretch himself to look like one.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally thought of an "N"!

Darkwing Duck's evil-mirror-universe counterpart and arch-enemy:

NEGADUCK!

-----------------
I am the terror that flaps in the night ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Negaduck?!? Funny, that's what I am watching on TV right now!!! [Laugh Out Loud] as for O....hmmmmsomething that i cannot remember....know it's Octopus...a member of Yogi Bear and work on the boat alongside Magilla Gorilla, Hippo who can enflat himself into a big balloon and let the yell take care of everything, Blueberry Dog, know who I am talking about? does he start with "O"?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I can visualize the character you're referring to, sb, but I can't remember his name, either [Frown] .

(Pssst ... hint for a different character for "O": Liberty Meadows)

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Would that be Oscar, the dachshund?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
An on topic P: Pluto

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Quackula
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
LL: yes, Oscar was the one I was thinking of.

"R": Ralph the midget circus bear, also from Liberty Meadows

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Sidney the Elephant
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Oh, and Pluto has already been used.

Might I suggest as an alternate Panchito Pistoles, who made what may have been his U.S. comic book debut this year in Walt Disney's Comics & Stories, in the serial "The Three Caballeros Ride Again!"

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Truman the duckling, also also from Liberty Meadows.

(Buy Liberty Meadows already! [Cool] )

Lightning Lad
Founder

Underdog

And not to beat a dead horse because I like the title, reminds me of Bloom County, but hasn't Liberty Meadows been cancelled?

This topic comprises 39 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.