Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legionnaire Pair-ups (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Legionnaire Pair-ups
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Both were seen standing next to each other, crying, as what they thought were Luornu's remains were sucked into her rocket urn.

Next: Ayla & Lyle

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Lyle was killed by Ayla's transformed nephew Validus

NEXT: Dawnstar & Princess Projectra

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Both appeared as signifcant spectres to Dirk Morgna in 'The Sizzling Story of Sun Boy!" (I really liked that issue)

How bout Devlin and Magnetic Kid?

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
both Devlin and Magnetic Kid looked up to Rokk Krinn, and each risked his life when the Legion faced monstrously powerful evil wizards, becoming integral to the Legion's success each time

Next: Quislet and Dream Girl

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Both were involved in great battles with the Emerald Empress, but whereas Dream Girl and her team were saved by the arrival of Wildfire and Dawnstar, Quislet's ship was destroyed in his battle and he was forced to return home.

Next: Kinetix and Apparition

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Both Zoe and Tinya have had tumultuous relationships with their mothers at one point or another

Next: Cosmic Boy and Sun Boy

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy was the one trying to confront Sun Boy about his space-happy sickness...and got thrown in the brig for it!

Next: Timber Wolf & Invisible Kid II

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

Brin and Jacques were in the ship with Sensor Girl in her final meeting with the Emerald Empress.

Next: Blok and Dawnstar

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Dawnstar got thrashed by Darkseid while trying to rescue Blok from his servants. (off-panel, but Darkseid mentioned it)

Next: Wildfire and Sun Boy

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

Wildfire and Sun Boy got up-close and personal in their return late in the TMK run. Drake Borroughs used Sun Boy's dead body to contain his anti-energy.

Next: Comet Queen and Dawnstar.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Both have been good friends of Wildfire - Dawnstar is obvious, and he befriended Comet Queen during her Academy days.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
IB, you forgot to post the next two!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Both have been good friends of Wildfire - Dawnstar is obvious, and he befriended Comet Queen during her Academy days.

Um, actually Comet Queen (along with Laurel Kent) was shown to not like Wildfire (LSH #304). If that changed, it was never shown.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oops! I thought Comet Queen defended Wildfire from other Academy students... Guess I must've gotten her mixed up with someone else. Oh well...

Dawnstar and Comet Queen both attended the Legion Academy, then.

Next: White Witch and Polar Boy

--------------------

235 - Andy S

don't worry about it -- i remembered it the same way you did (i thought nightwind and laurel kent didn't like wildfire)- i just happened to find the issue in a 25-cent bin this week and WAS READING IT when i read your answer ... i felt so betrayed by my own memory ....
30s.... making me into ... doddering old .... fool

or is that the weed? hmmmmmmm

anyways!

White Witch resigned from the Legion when Polar Boy gave permission to use the brain-dead (but still-living) human body of the Infinite Man to use as fuel to power the time cube to battle the Time Trapper

Next: Tasmia Mallor and Karate Kid

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.