Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Random Legion Quotes (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  63  64  65   
Author Topic: Random Legion Quotes
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yikes! Sorry about that, I've been out of town... No one's gotten it yet, but it IS from one of the Tangleweb issues.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Another hint: The Legion encountered Tangleweb on two missions. The character who said this was on only one of those missions.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Kid Quantum I?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope, think carefully about their personalities. Another hint: this Legionnaire was one of those who encountered the Composite Man twice.

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Its certainly from the second TW story, the one where they catch him...

Spark?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope, but you're on the right track. Another clue: this Legionnaire has visited the Kwai Galaxy at least once, and has encountered the assembled Fatal Five thrice.

--------------------

Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igee The Mighty   Author's Homepage   Email Igee The Mighty         Edit/Delete Post     
Zoe to the away team of Apparition, Leviathan, Chameleon & Andromeda, reboot LSH#68!

I'm quite certain I'm right so here's mine...

"Everyone has their life ahead of them until they die, XXX. It's not how long you can stretch it out, it's what you do with it."

Hint: it's not a reboot issue!

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

From: Manila, The Philippines | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Superboy?
PS nice to meet someone else from these parts!

[ January 10, 2004, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igee The Mighty   Author's Homepage   Email Igee The Mighty         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, kabayan! [Big Grin]

To add to your sentiment, it's nice to meet a countryman that's passionate about the Legion!

wrt the game, nope, not superboy. hint: he was one of the newer legionnaires...(that's a dead giveaway right there...) [Wink]

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

From: Manila, The Philippines | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Invisible Kid II?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Magnetic Kid?

Syempre, asenso ka sa Legion [Big Grin]

--------------------

Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Yer right! It's the "Magic Wars" storyline where Pol sacrifices his life for the Legion to get access to a Sorcerers' World!

Pol says this to Polar Boy when the latter tries to stop him. [Smile]

Invisi-Brain: check out pinoydc over at yahoogroups! [Smile]

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Igee, thanks, I'll be along when I have some time. [Smile]

"Hey, *****, write it up as a victory after all!"

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Wildfire?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Yup, Wildfire in part 4 of the Great Darkness Saga! You're up!

--------------------

This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  63  64  65   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.