Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » If you could be any comic hero/villain, who would it be? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you could be any comic hero/villain, who would it be?
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Simple, just post what comic character you would like most to be and give a little reason why.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Phoenix (Jean Grey)

-She is the character I admire the most, my personalty links the most with hers (and I have the tests to prove it), plus I love her powers and her deep red hair.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, well would I be living in the universe of that character with other heroes/ villains around or would I still be me, but with the same powers/appearance of said character in the "real" world?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

However you wish to look at it is fine with me.

For me, I always think of being the character, with out all that negative stuff. But that's just me.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
emma frost
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, if I had to be somebody in an actual comic and NOT be the Yellow Kid and lead the Primary Color gang then I'd want to be Nightwing.
What a guy, kind of a normal joe with the most extraordinary life imaginable. Respected by everyone and loved dearly by most of them, adopted son to one and seen almost as a family relation to the heaviest hitters DC has to offer. Dick Grayson has really led a charmed life.

...but as a young boy in the '60s I identified greatly with Robin but back-in-the-day who didn't?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Pre-insanity/pre-Parallax/pre-Spectre...

HAL JORDAN

A true hero. Fearless & honest with a great job (unless you count the period when he was an insurance claims adjuster... although when he was a toy salesman, that was probably pretty cool... Or when he was a truck driver... Or when he was jobless & just roamed around the country with his best friend Ollie & an ex-blue midget).

What a life.

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I am reading all of these so keep them coming.

--------------------

Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have an answer...I'd like to have that power or this power, but....
in random order:
healing factor
telekinesis
phasing power

boh!!!^_^....
alan scott (with my age)

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Time Trapper

With his power to manipulate time i could RULE THE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'd go with Spider-Man. I don't think I could be the feeling of swinging through the city on webs, doing all sorts of acrobatics, and climbing up walls!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd have Flash-level Superspeed.

Considering how fast-paced life is today, and how difficult it is to effectively manage time, being able to move that fast would make so many things easier.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
as a kid, I would have said Superman. Strength, invulnerability, flight, and that x-ray vision would have been great in high school! But as an adult now, I have to go with Brainiac 5. There are definitely times where I could use that intellect to confront the realities of everyday life. Super-strength don't pay the bills, but with a Coluan ability to analyze probability trends in the stock market? "I'm rich, biyatch!"
[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
i always thought there was something beautiful and painful about Rachel Summers and i'm more drawn to her (and her use of her brain/character) than Jean's (though i do like the Pheonix character and remember being thrilled to seeing a male Pheonix in the Guardians of the Galaxy book)

but i prefer the Legion abilities for their relative simplicity ... in that playing area of my imagination, I've switched mostly between Chemical King, Sensor Girl, Light Lass and Star Boy

as for villains -- my favorite villains are Tao (from Wildstorm) and Lady Shiva, but i'd prefer to gain the abilities of Mirror Master (who always had the capacity to travel, kill, steal, influence, banish or creep out in pretty cool ways)

BY THE WAY: your question made me really think about the villain, because i don't relate to them as i read

a shortcoming, i know

[ November 28, 2004, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: 235 - Andy S ]

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The Flash for me.

Now for just a villian's power, I'd pick the Composite Superman (all the powers of the Legion. Yahoo!)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.