Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Preboot Legion Idol! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Preboot Legion Idol!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Brainiac 5

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
1. White Witch
2. B5

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Bouncing Boy
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
1 - White Witch
2 - Brainiac 5

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
1. White Witch
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Bouncing Boy
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Brainiac 5
2. White Witch

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1. The White Witch
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Bouncing Boy
2. White Witch

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Our final round is over!

BRAINIAC 5 jumps to 3rd place with 11 points. Brainy has had the most consistent performance in this game, and I think we can all agree that the sheer number of storylines in which he played a major role (the Conspiracy, Omega, COMPUTO, to name a few) and his characterization have earned him this spot on the list.

BOUNCING BOY er, bounces to number 2 with 12 points. I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised to see Chuck make it this far, but his cheerful personality, relationship with Luornu, determined outlook and role as a major supporting character throughout most of the pre-ZH Legion's history gave him a well-deserved boost.

Finally, the WHITE WITCH steals the show with 18 points! Always one of the most powerful Legionnaires, she nevertheless had limits placed upon her which made her all the more interesting. She had principle (resigning from the Legion over disgust at the treatment of the Infinite Man and standing up to Mordru showed this) and was also a gentle soul. I believe she really deserves this win.

A brief summary of the rankings of the Legionnaires in this game:

1. WHITE WITCH! [White Witch] [Cheers]
2. Bouncing Boy! [Bouncing Boy]
3. Brainiac 5 [Brainiac 5]
4. Chemical King [Chemical King]
5. Shrinking Violet [Shrinking Violet]
6. Polar Boy [Polar Boy]
7. Nightwind [Nightwind]
8. Colossal Boy
9. Matter-Eater Lad
10. Princess Projectra/Sensor Girl
11. Spider Girl
12. Invisible Kid
13. Dawnstar
14. Dream Girl
15. Phantom Girl

16. Chameleon Boy
17. Cosmic Boy
18. Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel
19. Saturn Girl
**Resurrection Round: Chemical King, Colossal Boy, Matter-Eater Lad, Nightwind, Spider Girl and Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel added to list.

20. Element Lad
*Chemical King originally eliminated
21. Supergirl
22. Lightning Lad
**Colossal Boy originally eliminated
**Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel originally eliminated
23. Infectious Lass
24. Shadow Lass
25. Karate Kid
** Matter-Eater Lad originally eliminated
26. Quislet
** Spider Girl originally eliminated

27. Blok
28. Ultra Boy
29. Tellus
30. Star Boy
31. Laurel Gand
32. Light/ning Lass
33. Timber Wolf
34. Wildfire
35. Invisible Kid II
36. Mon-el
37. Sun Boy
38. Magnetic Kid

39. Dragonmage
40. Ferro Lad
41. Superboy
42. Computo II
43. Kent Shakespeare
44. Celeste McCauley
45. Devlin O'Ryan
46. Kid Quantum
47. Veilmist
48. Tyroc
49. Kono
50. Catspaw
51. Flederweb
52. Firefist
53. Bloodclaw

I would also like to thank (in no particular order) Blacula, Luna, Caliente, Bicycle Repair Man, Kid Prime, Eryk Davis Ester, LegionFan223, Tamper Lad, legionadventureman, EmeraldEmpress, Juan, Portfolio Boy, Southtown Kid, Gina DC and ActorLad for participating in the game. I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys did too.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks IB!! It was alot of fun and I look forward to your next version. Maybe one for the Titans thread? HHHMMMM?

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.