Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! Round Two (Page 140)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 142 pages: 1  2  3  ...  137  138  139  140  141  142   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! Round Two
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
4) A bottle of Old Spice aftershave and an ice scraper glove

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not the bag of Twizzlers and the cheap DVDs. I was the one who gave that two years ago.

Krypton Kid is correct.

I still have some of the Old Spice left. It seems like the bottle does not run out. Also because I don't have a car, I gave away the ice scraper glove.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Mum got me the book I wanted for Christmas! Which?

1. "Mighty and Almighty" - Madeleine Albright

2. "Heaven" - Randy Alcorn

3. "Guns, Germs, and Steel" - Jared Diamond

4. "The Purpose Driven Life" - Rick Warren

5. "Byzantium" - Stephen Lawhead

6. "The Beatles Anthology" - The Beatles

7. "The Sacred Romance" - Curtis & Eldredge

8. "Showcase Presents Legion of Super-Heroes"

9. "A Social Introspective of India" - Ydira Khan

10. "Gay Man's Pick-up Lines" - Ira Mistleturnip

[Spaceopoly Lad]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
9. "A Social Introspective of India" - Ydira Khan
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
3. "Guns, Germs, and Steel" - Jared Diamond

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Lad Boy- Nah, I made that one up.

Quis- Yeah, that's the one! My Sociology teacher recommended it. It explains why the natural resources of Eurasia gave its people a developemental advantage over the peoples of Africa, Australia, & the Americas.

Go, Esquire.

--------------------
~Integritas~

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Krypton Kid, I've been thinking of reading that book as well.

This year for Christmas, I will be giving* my 14 year old great nephew which trade paperback?

a) Justice Society Vol. 1
b) New Teen Titans Terra Incognito
c) Bizarro World
d) Animal Man
e) Justice League of America
Hereby Elects
f) Legion of the Super-Heroes:
The Great Darkness Saga
g) She-Hulk Vol. 1 Single Green Female
h) Avengers: The Kree-Skrull War
i) Ultimate Fantastic Four Vol. 1
The Fantastic

* the extended family gathering/gift exchange occurs on New Years Day

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

f) Legion of the Super-Heroes:
The Great Darkness Saga

--------------------
~Integritas~

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, [Embarrassed] I did not get him that trade paperback

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
a) Justice Society Vol. 1

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

e) Justice League of America
Hereby Elects

--------------------
~Integritas~

Lad Boy

i) Ultimate Fantastic Four Vol. 1
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I got JLA Hereby Elects for my 9 year old nephew.

The 14 year old got Justice Society.

Your question Novelty.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
If I call you Uncle Quis, do I get comics for Christmas too?

Rockhopper Lad likes penguins. What is my favourite animal?

a) Dog
b) Cat
c) Hamster
d) Guinea Pig
e) Rat
f) Ants
g) Parrot
h) Horse
i) None of the above

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

g) Parrot
  This topic comprises 142 pages: 1  2  3  ...  137  138  139  140  141  142   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.