Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Where in the world is Quislet, Esq.? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Where in the world is Quislet, Esq.?
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm looking for the name of a swamp though, not a state [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Would that be the Great Swamp?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, your go Quis.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it is really cold out and the wind is constantly howling outside. When I fall asleep it is pitch dark outside and when I wake up it is still pitch dark outside. I heard one of my kidnappers worrying about being near another volcano and another one wondering what to do if Rockhopper Lad is spotted in the area.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Mount Erebus? Or am I far too south?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Close to Mount Erebus

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it Mt. Terror?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hmmm. where in the world is Mt. Terror?

Where I am at, there seems to be a bunch of scientific equipment in the room they have locked me in.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

McMurdo?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yup, I just heard the kidnappers say we were at McMurdo Station when I got whisked into an airplane.

Your turn Novelty.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

The also mention something about bringing you to a LAKE (so name the lake). When you got there, the people there (you think they are European...) spoke no English but instead spoke a Slavic language (it helps when you have a Polish background...). It was a short flight to this new place. It is pitch dark outside and the sun still doesn't seem to shine... perhaps you are underground? The captors speak too fast and softly for you to make out any words you could understand. The only words you understood the captors saying are "Rockhopper Lad".

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lake Vostok?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Lake Vostok it is. Your go BB.

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I think someone's getting close, things were packed up rather quickly and after a very fast and long elevator ride I got glimpses of sunlight through my blindfold and the smell of salt air before being loaded on to a large plane. At least two more have been added to our little party. Why have we been kidnapped? Where is help?

We've landed after several hours.

These kidnappers have resources but they sure hire talkative help. One language I cannot understand but sometimes they are speaking spanish. We've been driving in a Jeep or SUV for hours yet I feel hardly a bump. Funny, I still smell the salt in the air but I hear no waves and I feel some sense of altitude sickness.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you on the Millau Bridge, in the South of France?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.