Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Coming Soon...

(Watch this Space.)

[ August 08, 2010, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[stares intently and unceasingly at this Space]

My eyes hurt.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

Hi, folks!

My name's Jeff Proty... and that unforgiving hunk of rock back there is the inter-dimensional island known as Marzal. It only appears on our world for a few years once every 200 years and, just our luck... it's back!

And what better way to celebrate the return of Marzal than to disturb its ancient and rich culture by hosting a game show on it? For my money... no better way!

In just three short days, registration will begin to select the 16 contestants who will battle it out for 30 days in what I hope will be the most wide ranging and enjoyable game ever staged on Legion World.

Hone your survival skills because, starting October 9th, it's time to outwit, outplay, and outlast your fellow posters in the hopes of being the sole SURVIVOR!

[ October 06, 2008, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

-

Howdy!

Jeff Proty, here, reminding you that the kick off for registration for Survivor: Marzal is in just a couple days. I've seen a sneak peek of what producer Exnihil has up his sleeve, and it looks great!

He's got all the things lined up that you love about the holo-vid version of Survivor, but catered to Legion World. Things like:

- Initial team play followed by individual play after a merge
- Reward Challenges
- Immunity Challenges
- Secret Alliances
- Tribal Councils
- Exile Island
- Hidden Immunity Idols
- The Jury
- and, of course, a Grand Prize (You're not going to want to miss this one!)

The way registration will work is like this:

At 8:00 EST on Thursday, October 9th, we'll begin accepting applications (anything received before then will not count). From that time, a 24-hour period will start where you may send a PM to Exnihil simply stating something to the effect of, "I'd like to play Survivor." We'll keep it open for about a day, and from all applications received we will randomly select (using a random number generator) who our 16 contestants will be.

Watch this space for more updates and remember, October 9th, the boat sails... with... or without you!

[ October 07, 2008, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like a great idea! I'll probably be retired from posting soon, so I won't put my name in the hat... but I might send one of my, er, friends to participate. [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

SPOILER deleted!!!

A major spoiler concerning the "Grand Prize" was posted here earlier today for about 20 minutes. If you missed it, sorry; it will be revealed again in the course of the game.

It was HUGE though.

Kicking yourself, aren't you?

Again, registration is tomorrow at 8:00 AM EST. See you then.

[ October 25, 2008, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Contemplating signing up. One question: Do I have to walk around naked?

[ October 08, 2008, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Entirely your choice. If you do, though, bring your own blurry pixels, as we're desperately over budget. [Wink]

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Shouldn't you use the planetary chance machine to decide who will be the contestants?

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
Shouldn't you use the planetary chance machine to decide who will be the contestants?

You've got moxie, kid! I like it!

Consider it done; our research team is trialing it as we speak:

-

--------------------

Exnihil

-

Jeff Proty, here, live from the Survivor: Marzal studios.

With just eight hours left until registration starts, already the die-hard have begun lining up. From all walks of life, they come for the chance to compete to be the Sole Survivor. But only 16 will be randomly chosen. Don't you miss your chance.

If you'd like to play, there's no need to wait in line. Starting at 8 AM EST on Thursday, just shoot a PM to Exnihil saying you'd like to play. The contestants will be announced Friday evening.

Only the strong will survive.

Me? My money's on bro in orange here. You can just tell. He's got that hungry look in his eyes.

--------------------

Exnihil

-

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me! Excuse ME! Let me through! You peons may have to wait in line...

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
*sticks his feet out and somehow trips the alien in the spaceship*

*innocent look* Ooops, did I do that?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

Hi, everybody!

I'm TV's Richard Hatch. When I won the first season of Survivor, I thought, "Well, that's it, Richy-boy. You're reached the top. Never again will you know that level of thrilling competition."

Boy, was I wrong!

Who knew that eight years later there would be a message board-based, Legion-themed version with just as much excitement?

And signing up was so easy! I just dropped a PM to Exnihil saying I wanted in and, Bingo, I'm in the running.

Don't wait another moment, sign up, and you could be playing for... oh, but that would be telling... suffice it to say, "Something really cool."

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.