Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » KID PRIME'S NEW LEGION GAME!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: KID PRIME'S NEW LEGION GAME!!!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Is coming to this forum early next week! It will give you big muscles and make you popular with everyone! It will change your life and make you a financial success! It will give you phenomenal cosmic powers and you won't even have to worry about the itty-bitty living space!

(Actually, I'm lying. It won't do any of those things. Hopefully, it'll just be a great deal of fun for all.)

COMING SOON!!!!!

[Smile]

[ September 04, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
~~~Testimonials~~~~

"I can't believe how big my muscle has gotten after playing with Kid Prime. Ohh!!!I mean Kid Prime's new game!" Muscle Boy

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

"What has this new game done for me? Why, it's changed my life!!!! Truly, it has! I used to be a real no body"

Phantom Girl

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

"KP, you better not be making this public. We have a signed agreement. Only I can use it to become more financially succesful. If you do, just remember I have tons of space lawyers at my beck and call!"

Lester Spiffany

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

"All I can say is that I was one of the people that help KP test the game and look what it did for me. It gave me phenomenal cosmic powers. 'nuff said!"

Cosmic Boy

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

"Me two! I also helped test the game and now I no longer have to worry about itty-bitty living space. I just use my power and gggrrrOOOWWW the little space into a huge Villa!. All becasue of this game!"

Varalent

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

"All of the preceeding were paid commercial endorsements. Results may vary. Consult your physician before beginning any new Legion game."

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
*clap, rubbing hands* Count me in!! I am READY!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
"All of the preceeding were paid commercial endorsements. "

(All monies from which go straight into the Legion treasury, according to the Legion Constitution.)
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Cramer - you gonna force us to wear your Spectrum Medallion, eh? You're gonna sacrifice your life to save all of us? [Big Grin]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
It will give you big muscles and make you popular with everyone! It will change your life and make you a financial success! It will give you phenomenal cosmic powers and you won't even have to worry about the itty-bitty living space!

(Actually, I'm lying. It won't do any of those things. Hopefully, it'll just be a great deal of fun for all.)

You're no Hi-Risk Von Tingle.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Cramer - you gonna force us to wear your Spectrum Medallion, eh? You're gonna sacrifice your life to save all of us? [Big Grin]

No forced medallion wearing, I believe in a free society (with some limitations). But of course, I would sacrifice one of my nine lives to save all of you. The greater good, one life for all.

But not if Hi-Risk vonTingle is involved, only if it's run by Kid Prime.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

No forced medallion wearing, I believe in a free society (with some limitations). But of course, I would sacrifice one of my nine lives to save all of you. The greater good, one life for all.

But not if Hi-Risk vonTingle is involved, only if it's run by Kid Prime.

I stand vindicated.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Hee! Say, KP, when will the game begin? Tomorrow? Let us know Soon!! [Big Grin]
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
You Swedish tease ...

Oh, sorry. I was channeling Zero Mostel's comment to his new and curvaceous secretary in "The Producers" {g}

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.