Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Amalgame - round 2! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Amalgame - round 2!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
cleome left off with:
Mon-El's 21st century squeeze + Holiday = Billie Holliday

I continue:

Charles McNider + Holiday = Doc Holiday

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Charles McNider + State where Quis and I were born (for short) = Mid-Nite Mass

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
Massachusetts + Star Boy in the 21st Century = Mass Confusion

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Boy + the singer from Radiohead + Anthro = Thom Thom Club

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Boy + Querl Dox + Commander William Riker = Kallor (color) by Numbers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Riker + Luorno (post-Computo) + Luorno (pre-Computo) + the Beatles + a certain "Peanuts" character + Alien Nation actor Sean + Jeri Ryan's Voyager character + "Eat" in the past tense + "No" in German + Bo Derek = 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(you went with an obscure Peanuts character over Querl? and you missed a Prisoner ref opportunity as well [Frown] )

Jeri Ryan's Voyager character + what autocorrect spelling does to Gim's wife + the blue mouse the Simpsons watch on TV - The Last Man = Seven Year Itch.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The blue mouse the Simpsons watch on TV + Roy Roger's horse + the uncredited Batman co-creator = Itchy Trigger Finger

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Bugs Bunny + Roy Rogers' Horse = Hare Trigger

(Sorry, Kent. I was reading the Complete Peanuts volume with sequence that introduced 5 recently, so I thought of him first. Also, I think I've seen one episode of The Prisoner ever).

--------------------

Exnihil

90's Starman + Bugs Bunny + a member of the Ghost Patrol + one of the Haunted Tank's crew = Jack Rabbit Slims

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

90's Starman + a vacuum cleaner + Ollie's partner + the Six Million Dollar Man = Jack Kirby and Stan Lee!

(all's forgiven, Rocky! Just had to bust on ya. The Prisoner wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but it was a brilliant acquired taste. You being a Mass native, from a place with a PBS that punched above its weight, I assumed you would have had the same youthful exposure to it I did.)

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Kid Eternity's compatriot + The Six Million Dollar Man + Weirdo Legionnaire = Keep Austin Weird

--------------------

Exnihil

Kid Eternity's compatriot/a Grateful Dead song = Keep on Truckin'

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Grateful Dead song + Luke Skywalker's Uncle = Truck Farmer

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Luke Skywalker's uncle + Tyroc = Owen Sound
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.