Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » I'm thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: I'm thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
You know me, I always try to put more Legion-related games in Spaceopoly when I can. Inspired by Lance's I'm Thinking of an ANIMAL and Dave's I'm Thinking of an ANNUAL, I bring you "I'm Thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER."

Rules are just like previously. The winning poster thinks of a Legion character from across the team's varied history. Posters then have to ask "yes/no questions" to guess which character is being thought of. Any named character who appears in a Legion book or story from any reality is fair game, I figure. Hero, villain, civilian, alien, one shot... you name it (literally, har har).

I decided against having to specify which reality a character is from (like Kingdom Come Ultra Boy or Postboot Tharok instead of just "Ultra Boy" and "Tharok") simply due to how potentially complex that could be. Plus, everyone's labeling systems are a little different. But hey, if everyone wants we could add that factor. I figure there's enough characters in Legion lore as it is though to easily surpass 200 rounds.

So ... I'm thinking of a Legion character.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Is the character now or have they ever been (in any known continuity) a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Is the character female?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
is the costume color mostly blue?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Does the character generate or project some form of energy (or anti-energy, like darkness, cold or whatever Wildfire shoots)?
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Did the character originate in print prior to the 1980s death of Superboy?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Is the character now or have they ever been (in any known continuity) a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes?

No, this character has never officially been a Legionnaire.

quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
Is the character female?

Nope, not female.

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
is the costume color mostly blue?

Nope, their outfit usually doesn't have a lot (if any) blue to it.

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Does the character generate or project some form of energy (or anti-energy, like darkness, cold or whatever Wildfire shoots)?

No, no energy generation.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Did the character originate in print prior to the 1980s death of Superboy?

Yes, the character appeared in print prior to Superboy's death in the 1980s.
Eryk Davis Ester

Does the character usually appear as an antagonist to the Legion of Super-Heroes?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Did the character appear in the postboot?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Did the character first appear prior to the end of first appearance of ERG-1/Wildfire?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Does the character usually appear as an antagonist to the Legion of Super-Heroes?

No, the character isn't a traditional antagonist (despite what some Legionnaires may say).

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
Did the character appear in the postboot?

Yes, the character appeared in the postboot.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Did the character first appear prior to the end of first appearance of ERG-1/Wildfire?

No, the character first appeared AFTER Wildfire's debut. But, as stated prior, before Superboy's death.
Eryk Davis Ester

Is it Dr. Gym'll?
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Did the postboot version first appear before or after the Team 20/30 split?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Did the character appear prior in print to the Secrets of the Legion mini?
Future
The Present is Past

Yes, they appeared before the 20/30 split and no, they didn't appear prior in print to the Secrets mini.

quote:
Is it Dr. Gym'll?

EDE has it. The character I was thinking of was... Dr. Gym'll! [Frown]

Over to you, Eryk!

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.