Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Best moment of 2003 so far... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best moment of 2003 so far...
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
****SPOILERS FOR JSA 50*****************
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
 -

How FUCKING cool is that?!?! Yeah, baby!!

[ July 10, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah, so what's your non-Legion highlight comic book moment of 2003 so far?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Icon 11 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
?? The image was there before, but it's not now -- is this part of "the glitch"?? It's still there on the website that it's directed to...
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I tried going to the picture directly using the url given and get a page not found. Part of the problem is probably because its pointing to a Yahoo area and it may have been restricted or reached some kind of quota for viewing.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Thanks Lightning Lad -- I think I got it now.
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
WHOAH! When did that happen? That is totally f-in' cool! Go Alan!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

That was JSA #50 .... it just occured to me that's a major spoiler!! [Frown] ... i'd better throw some spoiler space in there (god bless the editing function).
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Get down! I don't pick up anything other than the Legion, and since the big DCMB switchover I hardly ever look at the other boards so I don't know what happened in that issue.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
but whats the deal with POWER GIRL's origin ????

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Power Girl's origin is all up in the air at the moment. They've been teasing us that "everything she knows is a lie!", but we still don't know the truth.
DrakeB3004

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:

Just bumping in case anyone has an answer to share.
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

Just bumping in case anyone has an answer to share.
I've got to stop coming to this section, between this and Formerly Known as the Justice League, it's getting way too tempting for my wallet.

Favourite non-Legion moment so far is probably Dani Moonstar in New Mutants #1:

"I scare people."

That's the Dani I know and love. [Cool]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoneWolfLondo
Reserve

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneWolfLondo   Email LoneWolfLondo         Edit/Delete Post     
Drake man,
That was SO fucking cool!
I loved the book! JSA has been on my must buy list since it came out. I am just so happy Alan is GL again, and that Jay is still around. After years of being dicked around by the PTB at DC, the JSA is finally being written and presented the way they should be!

Yeah baby Yeah!

--------------------
Scrofulus!

From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I loved the fact that Jay was the one to deliver Alan's Starheart / ring to him -- it made perfect sense but was such a nod to history! That's good writing! [Big Grin]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Man. I like JSA but I can never seem to get a copy in my hold box. That is one great image!

But I'd have to say my favorite moment of 2003 so far is to find myself actually enjoying a Bat related title for the first time in a decade. Loeb and Lee are really keeping me entertained with the Hush arc.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.