Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » 'Kingdom Come' / DC Direct Figures (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 'Kingdom Come' / DC Direct Figures
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here you go Matthew. The second wave image was just a small thing but I think this is big enough to see what coming:

Kingdom Come, Wave II
 -

Kingdom Come, Wave III
 -

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks SCOTT !!! the DEADMAN one looks really cool !!!

i'm surprised they made a second WONDER WOMAN figure [ it does look fab !!! ] but, they could have made a different character ???

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I got the complete set as well as Batgirl & Joker last Wednesday.

I haven't taken the time to open any of them up yet, but they look damn good in the boxes. I may just leave them there for a change.

Also, I saw the upcoming KC figures at San Diego too. Deadman is incredible! I wish the Legion had played a bigger role in the story. I'd love to own some figures based on that one panel appearance.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I almost forgot!

I got my Red Arrow in the mail today!

I still don't want to take any of them out of their boxes. Which (as anyone who has seen my room) is totally unlike me.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I almost forgot!

I got my Red Arrow in the mail today!

I still don't want to take any of them out of their boxes. Which (as anyone who has seen my room) is totally unlike me.

Wow! That was quick. I wonder if it is still possible to order one? I never sent my order off.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
it is *amazing* how they made the figures look almost exactly like how they appeared in the series. Part of it is the lighting in these photos, but damn these figures are impressive.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
HEY!! which Wizard issue did you get for Red Arrow??? I want HIM!!! I plan to buy Flash ( he looks sooo cool!) and I am getting Hawkman....so monstrous....others blah...I am debating myself if I should get Kid Flash. Green Lantern...hmmm hmmm....$$$... can't go over my budget limitation. oh.... [Aaahhh!]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
BUmping....which Issue of Wizard can I find to get that Red Arrow?!?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
BUmping....which Issue of Wizard can I find to get that Red Arrow?!?

hey SB !!

it was "Wizard" issue #143 [ August cover date ]

the cover featured "Supreme Power" or "The 50 Best Comic Movies Ever !" .......

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

*gasp* no way! yesterday I just bought #144 so I can order a LE Arwyn....*gasp*....better do it now. Allright a Majorly thanks!!!!!!!! If I get it, then I will kiss your feet forever! [Smile]
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
*gasp* no way! yesterday I just bought #144 so I can order a LE Arwyn....*gasp*....better do it now. Allright a Majorly thanks!!!!!!!! If I get it, then I will kiss your feet forever! [Smile]

If you can't get a copy let me know. I've still got my coupon and I'll gladly mail it to you. I just can't justify another set of figures right now with the new house set to be ready next month.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

LL - don't worry. I have a friend who will give me the envelope - we work at the same place so no problem. Good thing he collects comics! *whew*
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.