Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » What's your favorite NAKED comics moment?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's your favorite NAKED comics moment?
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Honestly, mine was Jean Grey's shower scene in Uncanny X-Men #274. Marc Silvestri. For 30 seconds reading that, I was straight!

(Honorable mention-- every time Kyle Rayner goes to bed)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeffy Poo, I'm sensing a trend in your posts this afternoon. Are you, by any chance, naked?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

Actually, no.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, then...

Could you get nekkid? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] !!
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
My favorite moment would have to be when Songbird walks in on Moonstone and Hawkeye right after Moonie makes her costume disappear, in an issue of THUNDERBOLTS . Honorable mention goes to Kyle surprising Jenni Lynn in the shower in GL-- HE was pretty surprised at the time, too! [Big Grin]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Honestly, mine was Jean Grey's shower scene in Uncanny X-Men #274. Marc Silvestri. For 30 seconds reading that, I was straight!

Mine was the adult Rokk Krinn's shower scene in the early preboot Legion. For 30 seconds reading that, I was... still straight!

[coy chuckle] [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
as I remember reading GL series by MIke Grell...he drew a yummy shirtless Green Arrow!!!! Hairy chest!! oh.....
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Green Arrow The Longbow Hunters!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I had just come out of the shower and sat down on my bed. I noticed the Trade of the Great Darkness Saga. I picked it up and started reading and I got a rush of....memories!

That was my favorite Naked Comic book moment.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I think my own (near) naked favorite got lost in the Red LegionWorld Skies ... it's Steve Ditko showing Dawnstar in a "primitive" 20th Century shower ... it almost redeems his not being suited to draw the Legion in the first place. Almost.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't even have to think about this one!

In the 1st CANNON book by Wally Wood, Red Chinese agent Madame Toy has kidnapped an American scientist and his wife. To force the scientist to reveal his secrets, Toy has the man's wife stripped naked and whipped. Toy says she hopes the scientist doesn't talk TOO quickly-- she clearly enjoys her work.

A guard wearing a hood walks up with an urgent message, which reads, "The American agent Cannon has been sent to rescue your prisoner and he's..." The guard reading the message hesitates, then continues, "...standing right next to you." ??? The messenger, Cannon in disguise, opens fire with a machine gun, killing all of Toy's men. Toy, however, escapes.

The punch line: Cannon motions for the scientist and his wife to follow him. The wife says, "Wait-- my clothes!" "NO TIME for that!"

Yeah-- right!!! (Need I add-- Wally managed to fit nudity in on EVERY PAGE of the story???)

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.