Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Sharn Nux in "iCandy" !!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharn Nux in "iCandy" !!!
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey !!!

did anyone spot Sharn Nux in DnA's new comic .... iCandy !!!???

and i thought Kalman Andrasofszky's pencils were a massive improvement on issue #10 of THE LEGION !!!

they were SO much better, it looked like a different artist, all together !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought Andrasofszky's art was much improved, too.

But I didn't think the writing really sucked me in... I know that first issues often take a relatively long time to set things up, but I was little bored... and I LIKE video games!

I'll probably give it another issue (especially since it's DnA writing), but if I'm not sufficiently hooked by then, I'll probably drop it... [Frown]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
I thought Andrasofszky's art was much improved, too.

But I didn't think the writing really sucked me in... I know that first issues often take a relatively long time to set things up, but I was little bored... and I LIKE video games!

I'll probably give it another issue (especially since it's DnA writing), but if I'm not sufficiently hooked by then, I'll probably drop it... [Frown]

i think i have to agree with you there, Stu !!!

i'll probably get the next couple and see how i feel after that ....

btw is iCandy an ongoing title ?? or a mini series ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought it was an ongoing, but I'm not sure... mini-series often have a designation on the numbering ("1 of 3"), but not always -- and the inconsistent use of the designation makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Other than H.E.R.O., has DC launched a really successful ongoing in a while? Doom Patrol, Suicide Squad, etc. were all cancelled within two years...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.