Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Marvel Previews

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marvel Previews
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone else pissed that Marvel no longer lists there comics in Previews??? Haven't we been through this before????

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
They're supposed to have a separate listing that you can purchase alone for like 99 cents. The first issue, I've heard, printed the entire first issue of Mystique. I have yet to see a copy of it though I've heard Marvel hyping it as better than what Previews could do for them.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

The first does reprint Mystique #1 and the second has Crimson Dynamo #1. I just wish thet had stayed in previews. I read Mystique very good book!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So the Marvel one isn't included as part of Previews? That's how I understood it to be. But you had the option to purchase it separately if you wanted. I don't pick up Previews very often, maybe once every 4th month or something, so I haven't seen it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

its included I just liked having everything in one volume!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Makes sense to me. What I wish is that they would provide the same service on line rather than just a text list. I really hate buying the Previews giant and tossing it but there's no way I could save them. They're just too big.
icefire
Just like old Times!

Yea!!!! I toss em too

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
ditto

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I love flipping through the Previews, but I agree... it's too much to keep around. But I always feel guilty about tossing it out, too... maybe all those old issues could be donated to a good cause, like teaching children to read... [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
So the Marvel one isn't included as part of Previews? That's how I understood it to be. But you had the option to purchase it separately if you wanted.

That's how I understand it as well. $.99 if you buy it separately; free if you're getting Previews.

My comic shop guy has just been tossing them in with my regular Previews.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.