Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Sexy comic book creators! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Sexy comic book creators!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Let's post pics of sexy comic book creators!

Does anyone have a pic of SHE-HULK scribe Dan Slott? I'm trying to find out if he's sexy before I propose marriage!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I sorta find Jock-artist on the losers- hot. I'll try and find his pic.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I actually find Gail quite sexy. Maybe its the red hair and glasses.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Let's post pics of sexy comic book creators!

Does anyone have a pic of SHE-HULK scribe Dan Slott? I'm trying to find out if he's sexy before I propose marriage!

Sorry Lash, this is the best I can do.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cosmic Boy] No pics to add (sorry!) but Michael Turner is the hottest man in comics! I don't really like his work though. We could make it as long as it wasn't his ego that needed the stroking. [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Gail is VERY sexy!!

Hmm... hard to tell about Dan, though. If he's going to be all camera-shy and stuff, we might not make a good match! If he's going to date me, he'll have to get used to all the papparazzi and stuff.

Y'know who else is cute? Geoff Johns!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, and I agree about Michael Turner. Popping hotties, the gleam from his smile could melt margarine!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

(which might qualify him for Legion membership)

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Here's Michael Turner from the 99 Con in SD. I've got one from this year but haven't uploaded it yet.

-

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

hot DAMN! Yeah, baby...!!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

(I am, of course, talking about that chick's food... looks yummy!)

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Cameron Stewart (the artist on Sea Guy) is pretty darn cut. http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=4146

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jeepers! He IS cute!!! Thanks, Bevis! David Mack looked like he had potential too.

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I bet the creators of MEL:The Series are all hot, too! [Wink]

And yeah, Scott--Gail is a babe! She and Colleen Doran are the hottest redheads in comics! [Drool]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, lessee.

After my first trip to San Diego I had a major crush on Xander Cannon (who later went on to work on Top Ten, but at the time was known for Replacement God), but I don't know if he's maintained the cuteness.

Tommy Kovak (Stitch, Skelebunnies) has that edgy, grunge boy cute about him.

Ted Knudson (My Monkey's Name is Jennifer) is also pretty cute.

Also Dave Hahn of Private Beach and Bite Club.

Gee, does Slave Labor get all the cute guys?

Oh, wait, there's Jason Bone who's pretty cute.

Oh, there's Ben Raab who's writing's never impressed me but every time I see him at a con I do stop in my tracks and see if I can find out his name from his badge.

There's other's I'm not thinking of, including another writer I find disappoiting.

A friend of mine totally adores Geoff Johns and if reality TV didn't make me like his wife so damn much I'd say Judd Winick is a total babe.

There's also a couple of behind the scenes guys at DC that are totally... wow, tho I think the only people who'd recognize their names are probably already thinking of 'em.

I know there are others, but I can't remember them all... I spend enough time at San Diego and APE doing the hormonal head-jerk, I should have a ton of names.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.