Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The ALL CHRIS KL-99 Thread!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The ALL CHRIS KL-99 Thread!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so he's not technically a Legion character, but why the heck not?

Surely if there's ever a character that's begging to be re-imagined and inserted into the Legion universe, it's Ed Hamilton's science fiction comic hero!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Not a Legion character? Isn't that Braino of Myrna in the background? And who's the guy in the green nelly cap?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I was looking at that and thinking "hey, wasn't he in Crisis somewhere?!", and then after actually reading the article, I see he was seen briefly as a cameo in #10!

Thus, the long awaited Chris KL-99/Legion crossover may some day reach fruition!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
He had a "Mood Dog".

You know, like a mood ring, but it's a dog.

How cool is that?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
I think the "KL" in Chris KL-99 stands for "Kid Lad" so that surely must qualify him as an Honorary Legionnaire.

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Cool article on Chris KL-99!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Doesn't the Legion visit the World of Giant Flowers at some point?
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Christopher KL-99 also spends a lot of time exploring in deep space because whenever he spends too long on Earth, he ends up running into Bethany ZG-100, the only person to ever beat his score at the Space-Academy!

She went on to discover a new *dimension*, and they are thinking about naming a day of the week after her.

Not that he's bitter...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I dig his costume.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Fun Chris KL-99 fact:

Apparently in one story he travels to a planet with a "Great Temple of the Stars" where the inhabitants all dress like the Golden Age Starman!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Fin helmets work better on other planets. Some physics thing we haven't discovered yet.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Happy "Columbus of Space!" Day!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Starhavenites activate planetary cloak device... [Eek!]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.