Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Stupid Question.

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Question.
M'onel
May be Lethbridge's #1 Legion Fan...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M'onel   Author's Homepage   Email M'onel         Edit/Delete Post     
I notice that many of you guys are 20 or 30-somethings but I'm just wondering am I the youngest who posts here? (I was born on January 10, 1984)

Anyone want prove me wrong? [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
A Chaotic Neutral stuck in a Lawful Good world

From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
this is what issue was out the month you were born .... Legion of Super Heroes v2 #307 !!!

"The Prophet Shall Speak"

this was at the height of Keith Giffen's work for me [Colossal Boy]

it was also the issue we found out [Saturn Girl] was gonna have a baby !!!

it makes me feel old [Wink]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by M'onel:
I notice that many of you guys are 20 or 30-somethings but I'm just wondering am I the youngest who posts here? (I was born on January 10, 1984)

i'd say that you probably are the youngest !! not even 20 yet !!

i wonder if there are ANY kids that read The Legion at the moment !!??

and if they check out the different websites etc ....

this has quite an "adult" content in some topics !!!

does anyone think younger readers "find" these sites ??

Matthew.

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:

does anyone think younger readers "find" these sites ??

I do. I just wonder in this case if it is that Legion fans skew older.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
M'onel, your age is younger than the earliest checked age (20-24) in my Legion World Census Poll # 1 (which is now on page 2 of the PCM forum.) That Poll closed when the member count was at 97, so there might be someone younger in those like yourself who've joined us after that, as well as possibly in any earlier members who didn't respond to the Poll.

I probably will rerun the Census in a week or two since we are growing so fast.

[Chameleon Boy]

[ August 02, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Reep ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
And I thought I was the youngest at 20. [Frown]
Oh Well.
Im special though cause the final part of the GDS came out the month I was born.
So there.
(jk)

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, now I know who to hang around to not feel like such a kid all the time.

[ August 02, 2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Any second generation Legion readers?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M'onel
May be Lethbridge's #1 Legion Fan...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M'onel   Author's Homepage   Email M'onel         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny you should say that, my mom collected much of the Adventure run of the Legion and I got hooked on that way.

I think that makes me a second generation Legion fan.

--------------------
A Chaotic Neutral stuck in a Lawful Good world

From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
My 13 year old son loves the Legion Archives, but he doesn't read the current stuff. He doesn't hang out here. Nothing personal... [Smile]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by M'onel:

I would! I was born in Sept. 18, 1985, which I'm guessing makes me the youngest.
From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Good lord! Now I feel really OLD!!!! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

[ August 10, 2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Makes me wonder if I'm the oldest one here at 44. BTW, M'onel our B'days are only three days and 25 years apart (1/7/59)! Why we're almost twins!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I was graduating high school while some of these Legion fans were born. But that's okay, cause without these newbies [Wink] , would there still be a Legion comic?

And I'm technically a second generation comics reader, but my dad didn't read Legion. He was given a subscription to Walt Disney Comics at 8 years old by his aunt, who then renewed the subscription every year for the next decade.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Bad:
I was born in Sept. 18, 1985, which I'm guessing makes me the youngest.

Ahhh, 1985!
The year I first got crabs!
Memories!!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.